Sign in to follow this  
Graham Paddons Beard

Drury?

[quote user="Lewie - Holt our saviour"]
Who the hell is JB?
[/quote]

I think it''s Drury nickname, Juke Box. Haven''t a clue why he is called it though!

I think it important to point out that I am far too young to have watched Juke Box Jury and rely on my good friend Bury Yellow to advise me on such matters. [;)]

Unfortunately whilst I appreciate the responses my fear is growing as clearly no one seems to know. That isn''t a good sign.... 

I thought it was a thigh injury?Defenders Jens Berthel Askou (foot), Adam Drury (thigh) and Zak

Whitbread (calf) remain sidelined along with striker Cody McDonald

(thigh)that was an injury report from the Oldham game

hmm that post came out weird!it was ment to say I thought it was a thigh injury, as per the injury report before the Oldham game

Boy we have missed him. I don''t know if you have noticed, but PL rarely talks about the injuries to our players and I have not seen him talk about players returning etc.

I hope it is not too long, as well as JBA and ZW.

I heard that Drury, along with Whitbread, Askou and McDonald will all be recovered within the next week or two, and will take atleast a further week to gain match fitness.Not bad news, but it may well lead to them missing our difficult run in with Huddersfield, Swindon, and Leeds, which is certainly a shame.

If that is true BBJ then they will all miss the Yeovil game as expected but 1 or 2, probably Askou could be back in time for Huddersfeild then by the time the Swindon game comes around a week later maby they could all be back and then by the Leeds game they should all be back fit if none of them have suffered a setback

I saw Mr Dury scoffing chips along with a load of other non-playing players last home game in an exec box down in the corner of the N and P.....He ran to get the salt ok.hehehe

[quote user="Big Bad John "]I heard that Drury, along with Whitbread, Askou and McDonald will all be recovered within the next week or two, and will take atleast a further week to gain match fitness.

Not bad news, but it may well lead to them missing our difficult run in with Huddersfield, Swindon, and Leeds, which is certainly a shame.
[/quote]

Bit surprised about Askou as hasn''t he had a couple of reserve games this past month, thought he would be quite close now unless hes had a set back in training?

My other half saw Drury in Chapelfield over half term. Said Hi! and had a chat - JB expected to be back "in a couple of weeks".

Askou has been out much longer - I assume the thinking is that he needs to be completely match fit.

I''m sure there''s nothing sinister in the lack of news.

Great to see Spillane back!