Sign in to follow this  
wrathsajoke

calm down people-this is league 1 after all

if we cant get out of this pathetic league we need shooting-time for some realism! WE ARE IN LEAGUE 1 AND SHOULD BE TOP OF THE LEAGUE.its the least we can expect.never forget last season,and who put us here as she is still with us!

[quote user="wrathsajoke"]if we cant get out of this pathetic league we need shooting-time for some realism! WE ARE IN LEAGUE 1 AND SHOULD BE TOP OF THE LEAGUE.its the least we can expect.never forget last season,and who put us here as she is still with us![/quote]

Oh do behave![:@]

[quote user="wrathsajoke"]if we cant get out of this pathetic league we need shooting-time for some realism! WE ARE IN LEAGUE 1 AND SHOULD BE TOP OF THE LEAGUE.its the least we can expect.never forget last season,and who put us here as she is still with us![/quote]you are a complete tool. Getting promoted from any league is challenging, I don''t care what anyone says. You are saying EXACTLY what Leeds fans have been saying for the past two and a half years. Sort it out mate

Tell that to Leeds......

as alreay said, its not easy getting out of any league.... when we bought players in the summer, they where league 1 players....we now have one of the best squads, and coaching team (not sure how much influence they really have, i''m sure most of the inspiration comes from Lambert.....), so we are luckly, they we could get all of that, and we have played well for the majourity of the season (and now our off-patch, since the Colchester game, has only seen 2 losses, and the rest wins, unlike Leeds, who keep on drawing/losing.....)

have you forgot last season? and the 4 before that? .repeat -IF WE CANT WIN THIS LEAGUE THEN LORD HELP US AND THANKS DELIA FOR GETTING US TO THIS POINT-CELEBRATING FOR BEING TOP OF DIVISION 3!!

your not reading any of this are you....

1. Its not Delia''s fault..... she puts the money in, and has a VOTE, she is not incharge of everything that happens, and obviously a lot of it goes back to Doncaster...as without him, the boardroom seems to have improved....

2. WE HAVE A LEAGUE 1 TEAM...... (this is not a championship team, not a premireship team, its a League one team, with a few players in who are/have been good enough for the Championship.....they only reason we would do anygood with this team next season, would be the organisation/determinism to do the job right....)

3. Its football, anything can happen ala Leeds...they should not still be in League one....

[quote user="wrathsajoke"]if we cant get out of this pathetic league we need shooting-time for some realism! WE ARE IN LEAGUE 1 AND SHOULD BE TOP OF THE LEAGUE.its the least we can expect.never forget last season,and who put us here as she is still with us![/quote].... If you didn''t support the same team as me, i''d be SO willing to see things fall apart for you!

People who post drivel like this are wind up merchants, and should listen to what Lambert thinks of them...and I agree! Leeds, Leicester, Notts Forest, have all had to spend time in this league, and 2 of those 3 didn''t get out first time. Also League 1 sides have had some notable successes in Cup games this year, including Leeds winning at Man U and drawing at Spurs. Bad League, hey? Goodness you know so much about football Mr. W.

Well thats it then we should all be happy to be in div 3 because leeds, leicester, forest have done it, god give me strength, i am happy with Lambert, happy we are top but still believe its a bloody disgrace we are in div 3 in the first place, So to me we will only be going back to where we should be if right decisions were made in the first place.

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Another quality thread brought to you by the Pink''un.
[/quote]

not by the pinkun, but from the thread starter, forget his name....._____ajoke!

No team has any divine right to be anywhere...unless of course you are a Leeds fan....you are where you are on merit, we are in this league because we were not good enough for the championship, we are top of League One as we are currently the best team over 34 games.

[quote user="dreamteam"]Leeds

Nottm Forest

Sheff Weds

Man City

All spent time in this league and found it hard to get out of.

Leeds still trying[/quote]Manc City went straight back up at the first attempt by winning the league.

[quote user="ricky knight"]Well thats it then we should all be happy to be in div 3 because leeds, leicester, forest have done it, god give me strength, i am happy with Lambert, happy we are top but still believe its a bloody disgrace we are in div 3 in the first place, So to me we will only be going back to where we should be if right decisions were made in the first place.[/quote]Take your head out of your rear end, nobody has said that we are happy to be in Division 3, we are just happy that if things carry on going the way they are at the moment we will be getting out of it.

WRATH is no binner... and if you read his name that kind of gives you some clues.I agree that winning this league is nothing to get excited about and hope that we are able to win it in time to lift the tropy in front of our fans at Carrow Road instead of putting on some open top bus parade that would be a bit of an embarassment.We have done extremely well this year, but will have nothing to really shout about until Lambert can get us in the top 6 of the Championship.

[quote user="Harry"][quote user="ricky knight"]Well thats it then we should all be happy to be in div 3 because leeds, leicester, forest have done it, god give me strength, i am happy with Lambert, happy we are top but still believe its a bloody disgrace we are in div 3 in the first place, So to me we will only be going back to where we should be if right decisions were made in the first place.[/quote]

Take your head out of your rear end, nobody has said that we are happy to be in Division 3, we are just happy that if things carry on going the way they are at the moment we will be getting out of it.
[/quote]

So why is a man been called a binner for just pointing out that fact