Sign in to follow this  
Go Wash Your Mouth Out Son

Football League Show

Blink and you''ll miss it!Leeds got an extended clip, a managerial interview, a discussion amongst the presenters, and the majority of the attention from the League One text messages...The media do irritate me.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]I said much the same last night, top of the league and still Leeds get more coverage. WTF is that all about?[/quote]

Because they''e effing stupid mate, this is why I subscribe to Canaries World.[Y]

The presenter and Claridge didnt even mention us afterwards! Oh well I say let them ignore us it keeps the limelights off us. [:P]

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]I said much the same last night, top of the league and still Leeds get more coverage. WTF is that all about?[/quote]

Because they''e effing stupid mate, this is why I subscribe to Canaries World.[Y]

[/quote]Giving money to Delia? [:O] Whatever next?

[;)] I''m just ribbing ya Wiz [:P]

Surprised we were first tbh, Leeds Huddersfield was obviously the biggest game in the league yesterday and a bit more action lol

[quote user="Herman "]I hope nobody stayed up to watch that! Poor from the BBC[:S][/quote]Was playing Mass Effect 2 until about 20 past midnight, turned over, and they were then showing the CCC league table. That was lucky.

you know, and I know [;)]

[quote user="EssexWhite"]

you know, and I know [;)]

[/quote]

Yeah because we all love to see you fail all the time. [;)]