Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Shyster"]Beleaguered Chester City face expulsion from the Blue Square Conference - The meeting, to be held at Rushden and Diamonds’ Nene Park at 11am today, will

feature the other 23 Blue Square Premier clubs, who each have one vote,

plus representatives from the Blue Square North and South, who have

eight votes between them.I reckon most clubs will abstain and Chester will remain a Conference club, in which case I must opt for an away victory for top o'' the table Oxford over them in tomorrows fixture.

Personally, I''d rather see them booted out as it would benefit my second team Luton points wise.

[/quote]

Chester have been expelled from the Conference after receiving 75% of the votes required from member clubs. [:O][/quote]This is stupid....i know pompey are a Premireship club, but why should they be any more important than Chester? they probably nearly have the same ammount of fans.....

[quote user="Gingerpele"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Shyster"]Beleaguered Chester City face expulsion from the Blue Square Conference - The meeting, to be held at Rushden and Diamonds’ Nene Park at 11am today, will feature the other 23 Blue Square Premier clubs, who each have one vote, plus representatives from the Blue Square North and South, who have eight votes between them.

I reckon most clubs will abstain and Chester will remain a Conference club, in which case I must opt for an away victory for top o'' the table Oxford over them in tomorrows fixture.

Personally, I''d rather see them booted out as it would benefit my second team Luton points wise.

[/quote]

Chester have been expelled from the Conference after receiving 75% of the votes required from member clubs. [:O]
[/quote]

This is stupid....i know pompey are a Premireship club, but why should they be any more important than Chester? they probably nearly have the same ammount of fans.....
[/quote]

the FA cant lose a team from the ''worlds greatest league'' whereas chester are just some team to make up a league and not in the prem!

Hi Justin, sorry my selection is late for you this week. Best of luck for your picks this week - hope we can go one minute better than poor old SDP last week!

BALA TOWN v Afan Lido fc - HOME WIN in the quarter final of the Welsh Cup.

OK everyone.  First off, I wanted to send a special thanks to Nutty for doing such a superb job with the Free Bet and I feel privileged to be a part of it.  Now, to business:While I''m thrilled to be making the selections this week, once I looked at he fixtures, I realized that this week could be a doozy.  Few slam-dunk bankers meant I would be relying on the PUP''s a bit more than usual and I hope we come through. 1) AC MILAN over Atalanta (Yankee, Scooby)2) DINAMO ZAGREB over Croatia Sesvete (Norfolkbroadslim)3) BARCELONA over Malaga (Bump, Beausant, Inchy, Norfolkchance, Pete, Graham, Shack, Fonejacker) 4) BAYER LEVERKUSEN over Cologne (Muddy)5) PSV EINDHOVEN over RKC Waalwijk (Tilly, Nutty, Sid)6) DYNAMO KIEV over Kryvyi Rih (MY PICK, Trent)Sorry for those I didn''t select.  Nothing in England jumped out at me, other than Norwich City, and I believe in the jinx, so I wouldn''t pick them as it would lead to a certain draw.  Not sure these will bring much of a price, but some cash is better than none.  Thanks to the PUPs who helped me out and please drop me a line when you come visit NYC, as we can grab a pint together at the NY Canaries home bar.

I''m staying in the Conference for my revised selection of an away win for Luton over Crawley.Good luckski [img]http://www.pinkun.com/cs_pinkun/cs/emoticons/emotion-21.gif[/img]

[quote user="Shyster"]I''m staying in the Conference for my revised selection of an away win for Luton over Crawley.Good luckski [img]http://www.pinkun.com/cs_pinkun/cs/emoticons/emotion-21.gif[/img][/quote]Well, that''s a load of old cock.  Never bet on the team you support!

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Shyster"]I''m staying in the Conference for my revised selection of an away win for Luton over Crawley.

Good luckski [img]http://www.pinkun.com/cs_pinkun/cs/emoticons/emotion-21.gif[/img]
[/quote]

Well, that''s a load of old cock.  Never bet on the team you support!
[/quote]

Shyster, you support shithole?  Effin traitor[:@]

Thank you Justin, these really do look good this week. I''ll ring these through to Billy in the morning and post the odds on here. I do appreciate the good things you had to say but it really is the support I get from all you PUPs that enable me to do this and make it so enjoyable.

[quote user="newyorkcanary"]OK everyone.  First off, I wanted to send a special thanks to Nutty for doing such a superb job with the Free Bet and I feel privileged to be a part of it.  Now, to business:While I''m thrilled to be making the selections this week, once I looked at he fixtures, I realized that this week could be a doozy.  Few slam-dunk bankers meant I would be relying on the PUP''s a bit more than usual and I hope we come through. 1) AC MILAN over Atalanta (Yankee, Scooby)2) DINAMO ZAGREB over Croatia Sesvete (Norfolkbroadslim)3) BARCELONA over Malaga (Bump, Beausant, Inchy, Norfolkchance, Pete, Graham, Shack, Fonejacker) 4) BAYER LEVERKUSEN over Cologne (Muddy)5) PSV EINDHOVEN over RKC Waalwijk (Tilly, Nutty, Sid)6) DYNAMO KIEV over Kryvyi Rih (MY PICK, Trent)Sorry for those I didn''t select.  Nothing in England jumped out at me, other than Norwich City, and I believe in the jinx, so I wouldn''t pick them as it would lead to a certain draw.  Not sure these will bring much of a price, but some cash is better than none.  Thanks to the PUPs who helped me out and please drop me a line when you come visit NYC, as we can grab a pint together at the NY Canaries home bar.[/quote]Good picks, from what looks like a very hard week! [Y]Anyway, I can''t get past no other than PSV Eindhoven to beat RKC Waalwijk [:)]Good luck!

Good morning Pups… The bet is on with Dixmar Racing, so thanks to our good friends Justin and Billy Dixon we have...

4/11

AC Milan

1/8

Dinamo Zagreb

1/6

Barcelona

4/11

Bayer Leverkusen

1/8

PSV Eindhoven

1/5

Dynamo Kiev

Which will win for the Academy £22.94p. As always I ran the same bet through one of the big bookies and the return would only be £17.96. So that just goes to show why we should bet with Billy. So don’t forget that the best odds on all the weekend football are available to each and every one of us so if you are doing a line today or even fancy these give Billy a ring! I do a line myself every week and the difference in prices is absolutely amazing. I have done a very optimistic line of ten homes today and the potential pay out with Billy is £100 more than Boyle Sports. So honestly guys, give Billy a ring and set something up for yourselves.

Thanks again Justin. These really do look nailed on with a decent return from Billy. With any luck our grand total will pass ÂŁ800 this weekend.

So now it’s "game on". Kiev and Zagreb get us underway this afternoon followed by Leverkusen at 5:30 and Barcelona this evening at 9. All being well we will be undefeated overnight ready for PSV and Milan to complete the job on Sunday afternoon.

Good luck everyone....[:)]....

Aaaaaagggggh, another called off game in Scotland due to the weather - typical!!!           Over to my  reserve pick - York to beat Eastbourne Borough please Nutty              Best of luck NYC - they look a decent pick to me!!                 

[quote user="Mandie Moo"][quote user="The Great Drinkell"][quote user="Mandie Moo"]

Really struggling lately, so keeping away from Europe and back to the Conference:

YORK -v- Eastbourne Boro    AWAY WIN

Good Luck New York and all our PUPs

[:D][H]

[/quote]

Mandie a little confused you have put York in capitals but then added away win ? are you just edgeing your bets[:)]

[/quote]

Whoooops!!  Although I am a woman I clearly couldn''t multi-task last night whilst on Facebook and watching the football!!  [;)][;)]

Yes I definitely want to go for a York win, much I like to back the under-dog on occasion, not this time.  I''ve probably blown it now!!

Thanks everyone for spotting my error and sorry to Nutty if this causes you any problems!

[/quote]

Well I talked that one up!!!  I''ve a feeling I''ll be dropping off Nutty''s table this week  [:@][:''(][:$]

Didn''t happen.  Was watching a stream of it and Leverkusen had the run of play for pretty much the whole match, but their crosses looked like Lee Croft''s.  Wasn''t meant to be. Oh well, best of luck to next week''s picker.

Unlucky Justin, it just works out that way sometimes. This turned out to be a difficult week and I''m proud of you for taking it on at short notice. We all  know we can''t win every week but the quality we have makes me believe we have a few more wins left in us before the end of the season.

So sorry NYC......Leverkeusen were my pick. I have had dreadful luck this season. Almost all of my failed naps have been bloody draws too. I think I should pick after the PUP has made their 6 choices in the future......

Muddy

[quote user="Muddy funster"]So _____ NYC......Leverkeusen were my pick. I have had dreadful luck this season. Almost all of my failed naps have been bloody draws too. I think I should pick after the PUP has made their 6 choices in the future...... Muddy[/quote]

no saying sorry on this thread MF, its a team effort and there is no ''I'' in team!

[;)]

Muddy, I thought the idea was to help the picker with your selection. They don''t have to pick yours it''s just an option. I look forward to seeing your selection nice and early next week.[:P]