Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

Greetings PUPs and welcome to week thirty of the free bet season. This week it’s our good friend and previous winner NewYorkCanary in charge and making the final selections. NewYork is one of our top PUPs who has been with us for three seasons and not only did he have a winning week last season but he also has a fantastic record over the entire time he has been with us. NewYork couldn’t come into his week in better form having napped correctly in each of the last five weeks. In fact he has been right in nine of the last ten weeks. Many of you know NewYork as Justin from the famous New York Canaries and he’s not just a top picker but a top guy too. Justin has always shown tremendous support to the free bet and testament to that is how he stepped in at short notice this week to help us out. Circumstances prevented me from meeting Justin when he came to Norwich last year but I fully intend to put that right the next time.

But even though Justin is a top picker he will still need all your help in his attempt to make this his second winning week. And I’m sure he will get it because you PUPs have been on unbelievably good form all season. Having so many of you on 80% or above is testament to that and it’s only been cruel misfortune, like Pete suffered last week, that has stopped us winning many more times.

So I’ll hand the free bet over to NewYorkCanary now. As always there’s no pressure, because we are all going to be doing our best to help you get X2 by your name in the Free Bet Hall of Fame. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for our great clubs academy. No blame and no shame on the free bet pages. So take it away Justin... the free bet is yours............[:)]...........

As always I leave you with Ray''s signature which now reads: -

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,3,Fellas,3,P''boro,2,Mr Chops,NewYork, Inch High, Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock, Fonejacker, Norfolkbroadslim, yes Norfolkchance1 £789 for the Academy,so far.

Hmm . . . looks tricky this week, with a lot of close league games and the potential for weather related postponements and champions league hangovers

My nap is

Monaco  v  Boulogne  (home win)

best of luck NY and all PUPs

[Y]

I got in early last week and got a win, So here we go again.

Considering the famous "new manager syndrome" add this to the strength (or lack) of the opposition, and on the back of a very good away win against the league leaders, then this week my selection is going to be;

Bradford City Vs Darlington Home win

Good luck to all you PUP''s  and best wishes to NYC.

I''m going for a home win for The New Saints v. Porthmadog.

TNS are W11 D3 L0 F39 A6 at home and Porthmadog are W1 D1 L8 F5 A25 away.

Good Luck, New York Canary!

Ooops! [:$] ignore my earlier post, TNS are playing a cup game this weekend!

So instead, I will go for a home win for York City v. Eastbourne Borough.

York are W11 D5 L0 F35 A10 at home and Eastbourne are W2 D6 L9 F11 A31 away!

[:)]

I am going to head back to one of my happy hunting grounds this week after the 93rd minute disappointment with PSV last week.  The Croatian and Ukrainian leagues return this week after their winter break and both leagues bring top at home v bottom away fixtures, both teams also go by the name of Dynamo.  Both teams also have excellent and virtually identical home records, scoring lots and conceding very few.  In the Ukraine its Dynamo Kiev vs. Kryvyi Rih and in Croatia its Dinamo Zagreb vs. Croatia Sesvete.  Its almost a toss of the coin decision for me as I don''t think there will be too many more nailed on teams than the two Dynamos this weekend.  I''ve got to pick one and my nap this week is -

Dinamo Zagreb vs. Croatia Sesvete - Home win.  Zagreb''s home record this season is P8 W7 D1 L0 F36 A3 GD33, Sesvete''s away record this season is - P8 W1 D1 L6 F7 A20 GD-13

Good luck everyone, best of luck Newyork[:)][Y]

its probably a big risk, but one i think it worth taking, since they did so well to beat Athletico last week:

Racing Santander v Almeria :D

Good Luck :D

Really struggling lately, so keeping away from Europe and back to the Conference:

YORK -v- Eastbourne Boro    AWAY WIN

Good Luck New York and all our PUPs

[:D][H]

[quote user="Mandie Moo"]

Really struggling lately, so keeping away from Europe and back to the Conference:

[/quote]

Away win[:O]  You''re brave[Y]

[quote user="Mandie Moo"]

[/quote]

Mandie a little confused you have put York in capitals but then added away win ? are you just edgeing your bets[:)]

This is a really tough week with no obvious "gimme" results.I will go forSwansea to beat Peterborough.Peterborough are bottom of the Championship and 0-4-12 on the road.

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"][quote user="Mandie Moo"]

[/quote]

Mandie a little confused you have put York in capitals but then added away win ? are you just edgeing your bets[:)]

[/quote]

Whoooops!!  Although I am a woman I clearly couldn''t multi-task last night whilst on Facebook and watching the football!!  [;)][;)]

Yes I definitely want to go for a York win, much I like to back the under-dog on occasion, not this time.  I''ve probably blown it now!!

Thanks everyone for spotting my error and sorry to Nutty if this causes you any problems!

Oldham vs Norwich - Away win.Lowly Oldham sit in the relagation zone, Norwich on top obviously. Norwich, 8-4-4 away, and Oldham 4-5-5 at home, might give some better odds. [:)]

Bayer Leverkusen v 

Cologne

Home Win for me this week.

I think this is the best of a bad bunch to be honest.  Leverkusen are unbeaten all season and Cologne are no hotshots away from home.

Good luck NYC!

Good morning Nutty and may i say you seem to be conspicious by your absence on this messageboard of late.Good luck to NYC and hard luck SDP for last week.

Cannot see anything other than a home win for PSV v RKC Waalwijk in Holland this coming sunday.

Poor old Gillingham.  Haven''t had a win away from home so far this season, they''ve got an away game at Carlisle which is halfway to Iceland from there, and their skipper has broken his arm, and will be out for the rest of the season.

Carlisle - Gillingham - Home win for me ta.

Good Luck NYC !

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

I am going to head back to one of my happy hunting grounds this week after the 93rd minute disappointment with PSV last week.  The Croatian and Ukrainian leagues return this week after their winter break and both leagues bring top at home v bottom away fixtures, both teams also go by the name of Dynamo.  Both teams also have excellent and virtually identical home records, scoring lots and conceding very few.  In the Ukraine its Dynamo Kiev vs. Kryvyi Rih and in Croatia its Dinamo Zagreb vs. Croatia Sesvete.  Its almost a toss of the coin decision for me as I don''t think there will be too many more nailed on teams than the two Dynamos this weekend.  I''ve got to pick one and my nap this week is -

Dinamo Zagreb vs. Croatia Sesvete - Home win.  Zagreb''s home record this season is P8 W7 D1 L0 F36 A3 GD33, Sesvete''s away record this season is - P8 W1 D1 L6 F7 A20 GD-13

Good luck everyone, best of luck Newyork[:)][Y]

[/quote]These were the two I spotted as well, so just to be different ill go with Dynamo Kiev over Kryvyi Rih!Best of luck NY.

Now Mandie none of you Pickers ever cause me any problems. We have a brilliant pack of PUPs this year. If Ray''s looking down he will love to see this. I will be sad when the season is over.

Tilly, I have been around but I''m busy, I''ve got a little stress in my life and my arthritis is playing up. I suggest you enjoy it while it last because........

I''LL BE BACK![;)]

Now I''m honoured to be looking after the pick of a champion this week. Inchy is busy and left his selection with me last weekend. So the current and undisputed Champion of the Free Bet Inch_High''s selection this week is : -

Barcelona   v   Malaga        Home win

And he sends his best wishes for good luck to NYC and all us PUPs.

Hope you are soon up to you usual self Nutty...(hell what am I saying[:D)

The Butler is sacrificing himself for the good of NCFC this week and Knowing what a curse I can be on teams my selection is.....

Big drum roll .......Huddersfield>>Leeds DRAW