Sign in to follow this  
Gaz Milno

Season Tickets

And they don''t know if people who have them this season will renew or not yet.My guess though is that most will.

[quote user="SnakePit Lassy"]because we are top of the league and looking likely candidates for promotion?[/quote]Exactly. Wonderful fan''s.

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="SnakePit Lassy"]because we are top of the league and looking likely candidates for promotion?[/quote]Exactly. Wonderful fan''s. [/quote]changed your tune, its amazing how after a win we go from being "pathetic" to "wonderful"

Yes I''m after one also, well looking for 2 together (going with a mate), you''re probably looking at the top of the end stands, but keep your eyes off Block CU, thats mine! (hopefully)

[quote user="bristol_canary"][quote user="Brendo "][quote user="SnakePit Lassy"]because we are top of the league and looking likely candidates for promotion?[/quote]Exactly. Wonderful fan''s. [/quote]changed your tune, its amazing how after a win we go from being "pathetic" to "wonderful"[/quote]Lol at you missing his obvious irony.[:)]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Might be a few added.  I think some fans missed the trick though in not looking at obtaining a half ST.[/quote]

would suspect that any left wouldn''t go on sale much before May the Final deadline. but think we must have around 12.000 with  the D/D

I can''t see how they can put more on before the deadline, season ticket holders have until that date to renew so they can''t really sell them until that date is passed and they are certain how many have/haven''t renewed.

There is a cap of 20000 season tickets. If you assume that the vast majority of the 19000 real fans who''ve got them renew, there obviously won''t be many elft for the fairweather Jonny-come-Latelys.

Simples.

Talking of which.....Today a reminder card from Carrow Rd plopped on the doormat. It seems that Paul Lambert has been told that I haven''t yet renewed and now we''re on first name terms.On the reverse of the card is a picture of the manager addressing me by name in a speech bubble saying, " .....the ticket office tells me you haven''t renewed your season ticket for next season. Join me and the lads at Carrow Road, sign up by March 6 to save £££s ". He must be a canny Scot if he''s imploring me to save money when the Club is in such financial poo....... You''ve just got to love him, haven''t ya ?I really must get my a*se into gear and open that renewal letter......

I renewed a week ago - so wasn''t very amused to find Paul Lambert''s reminder on the mat when I got home!

This was obviously a promotion that was planned ages ago - when it may have seemed unlikely that many of us would renew.

There is a bottom line in very small type "if you have manually renewed your season ticket in the last 7 days, thank you. Please ignore this reminder......."

OK Paul, this may be the only time in my life that I am positively enjoying ignoring you.

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="SnakePit Lassy"]because we are top of the league and looking likely candidates for promotion?[/quote]Exactly. Wonderful fan''s. [/quote]Haven''t we sold all our season tickets for the last 5 years though? - hardly a glut of success.