Sign in to follow this  
Smudger

Please learn from that Lambert...

Lappin has been anonymous since Christmas.McNamee has proven that he can deliver and be solid down the wing.I suggest Korey back in for Saturday with Lappin out.PS - a change at centre half would also be most welcome if any of our other guys are fit enough yet.

you need to learn from lambert smudge and look up the word faith. replicated the results at brighton and walsall in terms of changing 0 points into 3 with belief in the players. tonights turnaround was no fluke mr lambert knows what he is doing !

[quote user="Beauseant"]Why is he a muppet? Do you think we''re playing well?[/quote]a wins a win,  im sure lambert know''s what he''s doing!!the only people that panic and slag the team off is mindless fans, booing at half time, posting pish on here all weekend.i havent seen or heard lambert moaning etc etc, just sit back and enjoy the ride

Yeah lambert always goes out to win the game in the last minute...! Idiot. We''ve been below par since Col U and some players need to pull their finger out before swindon, hudd and leeds.

We are definitely leaking too many goals for comfort - IMO we need Drury back (and perhaps Askou), he is better than many seem to realise.

It does seem that we have been found out a bit, so a small shake up of our system and giving a few personnel a rest wouldn''t be a bad thing (perhaps Lapps, though he has been good this season to-date).

[quote user="city till i die"][quote user="Beauseant"]Why is he a muppet? Do you think we''re playing well?[/quote]

a wins a win, 

im sure lambert know''s what he''s doing!!

the only people that panic and slag the team off is mindless fans, booing at half time, posting pish on here all weekend.

i havent seen or heard lambert moaning etc etc, just sit back and enjoy the ride
[/quote]

I agree about the booing at half time, but it''s not unreasonable to criticise when we play badly, as we have been. That''s surely the purpose of a forum?

[quote user="Branston Pickle"] we need Drury back, he is better than many seem to realise. [/quote]

Anyone know when Drury will be back in action?  I think we look more solid with him at the back as well.

[quote user="Salford City YELLOW"]Yeah lambert always goes out to win the game in the last minute...! Idiot. We''ve been below par since Col U and some players need to pull their finger out before swindon, hudd and leeds.[/quote] what a whinger you are point being you dont turn potential defeats into wins by luck time and time again.

end of the day lappin was in the team that was on the unbeaten, he must be performing in training, and he must e impressing lambert in the games, lambert does''nt come across as a man who puts his favorites in. 

[quote user="lord montyjones"]you need to learn from lambert smudge and look up the word faith. replicated the results at brighton and walsall in terms of changing 0 points into 3 with belief in the players. tonights turnaround was no fluke mr lambert knows what he is doing ![/quote]Lamberts faith in Lappin did what tonight for Lambert?The score would of remained 1-0 if he stayed on the pitch.  He was anonymous all match and has been anonymous since Christmas.  No surprise that we turned things around once Korey came on and McNamee went in his natural position on the left hand side is it?

[quote user="lord montyjones"][quote user="Salford City YELLOW"]Yeah lambert always goes out to win the game in the last minute...! Idiot. We''ve been below par since Col U and some players need to pull their finger out before swindon, hudd and leeds.[/quote] what a whinger you are point being you dont turn potential defeats into wins by luck time and time again.[/quote]You do quite easily in this piss poor league my friend.Pick our best team and we would rarely have to turn defeats in to wins in the last few minutes!

[quote user="Salford City YELLOW"]Yeah lambert always goes out to win the game in the last minute...! Idiot. We''ve been below par since Col U and some players need to pull their finger out before swindon, hudd and leeds.[/quote]You mean that some players are not good enough and with a bit of luck we will have McNamee in in future games and hopefully in on the loeft hand side for Lappin if there is any justice.Where is this evidence that Korey has been playing badly because he is tired?  I would be interested to see Lambert''s ProZone stats for Korey and Lappin and see who has won the most tackles since Christmas!Fingers crossed we will have a change at centre half when one of our guys is fit enough to return also.

Smudger you are a mindless idiot that knows nothing about footballl. Why do you even support Norwich? Can''t you just be happy that we won!!!We would have lost the Brighton game if it was not for Simon Lappin!

Gutted I couldnt make it back for tonights game but going to Oldham saturday :-) The point im making is before xmas we were winning by 3,4,5 and now we are relying on last minute winners! If we carry on going as we are we will come undone against the better team as soton proved

[quote user="Asobi Seksu"]Smudger you are a mindless idiot that knows nothing about footballl. Why do you even support Norwich? Can''t you just be happy that we won!!!

We would have lost the Brighton game if it was not for Simon Lappin!
[/quote]

Smudger is no ''mindless idiot''.

It was another poor performance tonight and we were very lucky to get out of jail.

Lappin was poor tonight as was Rose.

Manchester United runs to the league title are not always 3,4,5-0 wins. A sign of true champions is that when they do play badly which will happen whoever is in your side, you still win games and thats what we have been doing!

So you are only happy if we win 5-0 and play really well. Wake you support Norwich City little norwich city that has never won anything. Go support Manchester United.

[quote user="First Wazzock"]

[quote user="Asobi Seksu"]what does loeft hand side mean? One again you idiot!!![/quote]

One again?

[/quote]haha nice one Wazzock old bean! [Y]It is hilarious listening to the Canary Call phone in tonight with all the mindless idiots heaping blame on Rose because he is a new player, but too dim to see the bigger picture that he has a midfielder in front of him who can''t tackle.Silly me though, I was told it was McNamee who was the one unable to tackle and that we would be cut open on whatever side of the pitch he played! [:$]

[quote user="Asobi Seksu"]Manchester United runs to the league title are not always 3,4,5-0 wins. A sign of true champions is that when they do play badly which will happen whoever is in your side, you still win games and thats what we have been doing!
[/quote]

And your point is?

We cannot continue playing as poorly and ''getting away with it'' until the end of the season.

The performances of early season have gone, we need to try to get back to them and quickly.

We made a poor Southend team look good tonight.

Am I the only one who doesn''t think that Macnamee was "Ronaldoesque?".

Looked lively early on, plenty of step overs, thought Barrett, normally a cb played him well.

How many of maccas crosses went straight into mildenhalls hands?

Let''s not get carries away guys, 442 didn''t look great either.

Smith was the most impressive midfielder and his fellow sub Johnson should have got the champagne!

A win is a win though, I''m delighted!

[quote user="lord montyjones"]jesus christ celebrate, enjoy a beer or have a dance but don''t analyse what might have been twenty minutes after, they did win you know.[/quote]I dont think a win to most people on here is good enough. It will never be, they are only happy if they are moaning! If we win the legaue the will still find someone or something to moan about!! For example we only won the league by 2 points and there were no fireworks at Carrow Road when Holt lifted the trophy! Also it''s all Delia Smith''s fault, lets get new investment. You people make me laugh so much!!!

[quote user="lord montyjones"]jesus christ celebrate, enjoy a beer or have a dance but don''t analyse what might have been twenty minutes after, they did win you know.[/quote]Yes and it is your kind of mindless anolgies that led us to being in this rubbish league in the first place.If we listened to the clueless and fans did not call for changes that improved the team then we would still have Gunny as manager and be heading for Div 2.I suppose that would make you happy though as we are only small little Norwich City and as long as we were top of that league and winning games... you could say just smile be happy! [:P]