Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana

March

How many points should we expect in MARCH?

Yeovil (H)

Huddersfield (A)

Swindon (A)

Leeds (H)

8 points?

win home draw away, or can we afford to lose one of these games?!

[quote user="Paul Lambert"]Im going with 10 points the draw coming at Swindon.[/quote]

I''m not bovered about Swindon.  Everyone is frightened of them!  Apart from their front two their side is very average League 1 standard.  I don''t see why we cannot go there and get all three points.  I would take a draw agaisn''t Leeds at home but Swindon away, I want a win.

Yeovil - W
Hudders - D
Swindon - W
Leeds - D

I also think people are underestimating Huddersfield.  Other than Saints they are the best team we''ve had a Carrow Road this season.

I think as long as we get two wins, one of them against Leeds, we should be ok. beating Leeds will give us an extra 3 points over them and no doubt they''ll drop a few points too. We''re capable of 12 out of 12 though.

[quote user="Wings of a sparrow"]

Yeovil W

Huddersfield L

Swindon L

Leeds W

6 points

[/quote]

2 defeats? I can''t see that happening.  Swindon aren''t as good as people think, however if the team goes into the game with the same attitude as most of the people on here then we will lose about 5-0!

But if we were to lose one then I would go for Huddersfield, people are underestimating them, and perhaps even Leeds. 

A win, two draws, 5 points.

Any good team that can fire against the Norwich team of the last month is going to get plenty of chances. If Oldham had a decent striker today we''d have lost.

Having said that, if we can suddenly get our mojo back, it could be 10!

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

Yeovil (H)

Huddersfield (A)

Swindon (A)

Leeds (H)

8 points?

[/quote]Looking at it like that that this next month could be crucial, based on our recent form I don''t know if we are good enough to beat Hudd, Swindon or Leeds... [*-)] Will we rise to the occasion and prove we are truely the best in the league.

Yeovil (H)

Huddersfield (A)

Swindon (A)

Leeds (H)

8 points?

[/quote]

8 or 9 points I think.

If we beat Yeovil, then draw with Hudders, then beat Swindon & Leeds, I think we will be up as that will put us on 82 points and we will be taking points off our rivals.  I would settle for beating Yeovil and drawing 2 and winning 1of the 3 against Huddersfield, Swindon & Leeds.  Which would give us 8 points, but importantly we would be taking points off our rivals.

Ill be happy with

Yeovil (H) win

Huddersfield (A) draw

Swindon (A) lose

Leeds (H) win

7 points but think even 6 would be acceptable which would give us 79/78 points with still 8 games to go to get 11 points.

I predict 4 points...

Yeovil (H) Win

''Uddersfield (A) Lose

Swindon (A) Draw

Leeds (H) Lose

To be honest I would be happy with March out of the way with Norwich still in the top 2. The final few games should see us do enough to secure at least 2nd. Charlton away will be the most tricky remaining one.

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"]Rusty''s back after Yeovil. If Drury comes back in this period as well then I''m confident of a good tally if no Drury I''d take 8 point from the 12![/quote]

Would the posters who have put us down to draw or lose to Leeds think differently if Drury and Askou are playing in that game?

Tough run of games but we''re the best side in the divsion, why can''t we win all 4 and all but confirm our promotion?

Don''t expect us to win them all and we''ll probably drop a few points but the negativity going into these games is quite astounding considering our position, I know as City fans it''s in our nature to expect the worst but come on we''re the best side in this division, I don''t expect us to lose any game.

Not making any predictions, they''re all tough games... Especially when you''re in the hunt for automatic promotion. I think the matches at Huddersfield and Swindon will be particulary difficult! I''ll take the 8 points now! But win three and lose 1 would be even better, eg. 1-0 win at huddersfield and loss against Swindon...

But game against Leeds at Home won''t be a doddle either. This game will show us how the team can cope with real pressure!

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"]Rusty''s back after Yeovil. If Drury comes back in this period as well then I''m confident of a good tally if no Drury I''d take 8 point from the 12![/quote]

Would the posters who have put us down to draw or lose to Leeds think differently if Drury and Askou are playing in that game?

[/quote]

I think having Drury back for that game would be very, very good!!!

I think 5 points would be enough but would like 2 wins out of the four

Vital that we dont lose against leeds but a draw would be allright at Huddersfield as leeds drew

Yeovil  W.

Huddersfield  W.

Swindon  D.

Leeds D.

We''ve Beaten Huddersfield 3-0 At Home, I Think We Can Beat Them Again, Even If Away. I Don''t See A Win For Us Against Leeds Unless Drury Is Back.

I would take 6 points from these fixtures. The games as a package is the hardest month for us. 6 pts would leave us on 79 points within touching distance of the 85 or so that we need for at least 2nd spot with 8 more games left which on paper at least would be much easier

Yeovil (H)

Huddersfield (A)

Swindon (A)

Leeds (H)

8 points?

[/quote]Yeovil - WHuddersfield - LSwindon - DLeeds - W