Sign in to follow this  
Nicholls

Carling Cup Final

I don''t care how Manure play because anything other than a Villa win will be seen as a travesty, as the ref bottled a big decision after suffering previous criticism by Alex Ferguson for sending odd Manure players.  Ferguson should be fined and banned for his continuous criticism of referees, because this obviously inhibits them from doing their jobs properly.

Forgetting the refereeing for a moment, can someone please explain to me: What''s the point of Emile Heskey?

I feel the same about Heskey lol, im hoping he''s not our first choice alongside Rooney at the World Cup,

Although, Owen, Defoe and Rooney were Asked who they would rather play up front with and they all said Heskey as He''s great at holding up the ball =/

Beats me lmao

How can the Manure players and fans look so happy when they must know the game was fixed? I detest those people, I really do.

Was i the only one sickened by the stupid music being played when they lifted the cup?

For cryin'' out loud, let the fans create the atmosphere!

[quote user="I am a Banana"]Super CM, what odds did you get on a 3-1 villa win?[/quote]

I live  in  birmingham and  work  with  villa fans  some  went  there  yesterday all came  in  the worse  for wear it  did not  help me  wearing my green and  yellow  scarf   I also had  £20 from a  villa  fan who bet me a  few  weeks  ago that they would  win the final

the  yellow and green  magic  works  again

yeah  i  know  but  as the villa  were singing are  you Norwich  in  disguise to the united  fans yesterday  lol

I dunno if it was just me, but the Man U ''celebrations'' after they won, just seemed a little subdued, from both the players and the supporters.

I don''t know if this is because of what is going on at Man U, because it was ''only the League Cup'', or because they are so used to winning or a combination of all three perhaps?[:S]