Sign in to follow this  
Nicholls

Carling Cup Final

stuck £10 on villa 4 - 1.

Also wonder how many canary fans will be there today. Got a feeling there are going to plenty of yellow and green scarves in the stands.

BBC Sport''s David Garrido thinks the ''Are You Norwich in Disguise'' chants should be considered a compliment... some unprecedented recognition for our ascendancy from Aunty!

So can somebody please explain why Vidic was not sent off for his foul that conceded the penalty, considering that he was the last man. This stinks !!! [:@]

I cant believe that people on here are asking why Vidic was not sent off!Its simple he plays for Manure! If the ref sent him off Ferguson would moan about him in the press for weeks till he was sacked from the prem and placed in the championship. This would mean less wages.Football is a joke, there fans actually believe they win things fairly!I am discgusted they have nicked our famous colours.

Two Villa guys booked and not one for Man Utd............ disgusting !! Obviously, the powers that be can''t bare the though of  Manure losing. No doubt a Villa guy will be sent off... mark my words !!

Referees disgust me. The favorable refereeing to certain teams is so obvious as is the negative refereeing to others. You''re never going to convince me that Manure don''t get assistance and Chelsea (particularly in Europe) & smaller teams aren''t deliberately hindered.

Im crossing My fingers for 3-1 =]

thort it was Gone for a minute when United hit the post =P

Young n'' A Mule Heskey to Score in The second half