Sign in to follow this  
Tangible Fixed Assets anyone?

Tuesday night - lets get behind the team from the start to the end

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

While the Barclay and Snakepit do their usual bit, its time for the rest of us to really make some noise Tuesday and roar the lads to victory. Their legs may be tired but its up to us to urge them on!

OTBC!

[/quote][Y] We''re needed more than ever now, lets not do a Leeds and get on the backs of our team, like some of us are now. We are top of the league, okay, agreed we are not performing the best of late & surely when we are losing or not performing well is when they need us most?  It is obvious to see how much Lambert appreciates the support, so lets give him all we have got, which has been unfairly missing for the past few games, he is our saviour after all and WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE! OTBC!

Yep, Barclay and especially Snake Pit need to wake up and get behind the team like the good old days. I can only assume everyone has watched recent games while sleeping this season.

yeah totally agree and i sit in the lower barclay. We was a disgrace today. I think a chant of " lambert said bounce and the ground" needs to happen to wake us all up. Anyone unsure on how this go. Go on youtube and put in Odriscoll said bounce around the ground.

[quote user="Granty"]yeah totally agree and i sit in the lower barclay. We was a disgrace today. I think a chant of " lambert said bounce and the ground" needs to happen to wake us all up. Anyone unsure on how this go. Go on youtube and put in Odriscoll said bounce around the ground.[/quote]hahaha, shame I cant ever see the Barclay doing that... which is shame as if all of them did it would be bloody noisey and impresive to see an entire section of stand jumping all at once. The songs need to keep coming straight after the OTBC at the beggining.... just long chants like we are top of the league and Y''army etc. Also loud with the corner chants!

Can I say one thing, and this is what my ''old'' dad all ways says to be a problem and that is when its cold people wear gloves to the football which makes no where near the same amount of sound when clapping... it takes the edge of the sound of 25,000 clapping and makes it sound more like 5,000.... man up and leave the gloves at home. Other wise the clapping songs and even the end of OTBC sound crap!