Sign in to follow this  
Rudolph Hucker

Rudolph Hucker slates his critics

If I don''t start to feel some love from some of you soon I swear I will listen to todays game on the kitchen radio instead of on my bed listening to my dodgy but lucky alarm clock radio.

You have been warned. I''m going off to ride my bike for a little while now.

The REAL, old rudolph would not have begged for attention this way. If you are real then indicate the mildly insulting name you used to call me. Bet you can''t, but the real Rudolph could.

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]If I don''t start to feel some love from some of you soon I swear I will listen to todays game on the kitchen radio instead of on my bed listening to my dodgy but lucky alarm clock radio. You have been warned. I''m going off to ride my bike for a little while now.[/quote]

How could you be so mean [:''(]

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"] Everyone on her, by definition, is an attention seeker.[/quote]

Is that Mrs Rude Old F..??

[{][}]

And by definition of your name you are an old curmudgeon,   so even though the love is so clearly coming your way I blame you for who you are for not feeling it [;)][:P][+o(][U]

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]If I don''t start to feel some love from some of you soon I swear I will listen to todays game on the kitchen radio instead of on my bed listening to my dodgy but lucky alarm clock radio. You have been warned. I''m going off to ride my bike for a little while now.[/quote]

Booo.

Sod off Rudolph.

Hope the batteries run out in the kitchen.

Don''t apologize. RuPhuck. Just because you are no good at irony doesn''t mean you should apologize. You sure didn''t seem ironic when defending against other comments. Why the sudden change?

Oh, by the way, if you happen to go through with this Rudolph, i swear i''ll wear my Norwich shirt while listening to the radio! It''s a combination that has proven to be VERY unlucky in the past....You feelin'' lucky, punk?

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]It was intended as irony. Sorry you didn''t get it.[/quote]

It made me smile.

Nice to see that Houstons sense of humour bypass has taken so well.

Just because you got it does not mean it was quality. He defended his comment, then when there were too many people that shat upon him, he changed tack.

Ergo, if you got it, you got it wrong. It didn''t become ironic until much later.

Sad to see you have no sense of humor. I have a very sharp one. I know what''s not funny, FW. Most English people seem to have a very good sense of funny. Are you an immigrant?

[quote user="Houston Canary"]I don''t know. Let me as the Iroquois or Apaches.[/quote]The Iroquois won''t tell you a thing, you invaded their country and killed Saddam Hussein......Oh, wait...

[quote user="Houston Canary"]Hey everybody, look at me. sincerely, RuPhuck[/quote]

Whoooooooooooooooooooosh

[quote user="Houston Canary"]Just because you got it does not mean it was quality. He defended his comment, then when there were too many people that shat upon him, he changed tack.

Ergo, if you got it, you got it wrong. It didn''t become ironic until much later. [/quote]I think it was all irony based on this post:http://www.pinkun.com/cs_pinkun/cs/forums/2018328/ShowPost.aspx

Try simply answering threads posted by others instead of constantly starting your own dull stuff.....

Why don''t you try starting a thread with the intention of bringing others in and maybe being a little self-depricating as opposed to parasitically using the forum to pour cold water on matters of no genuine interest to you other than as a means of trying to put yourself on a pedestal.

You are as big an attention seeker as me but you lack the ability to be constructive so take the easy option of being destructive.

Houston, on the other hand is so confused he doesn''t even know it.

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]BTW what a varied forum this is. I have a dumb sh#t American and Robert Chase''s lickspittle both trying to slag me off on the same thread.[/quote]

Great Innit  [:D]

I love the idea of Houston wanting to argue with me as to who has the best sense of humour (sorry humor).

Is that the ultimate in friendly fire?  [H]

[quote user="First Wazzock"]

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]BTW what a varied forum this is. I have a dumb sh#t American and Robert Chase''s lickspittle both trying to slag me off on the same thread.[/quote]

Great Innit  [:D]

I love the idea of Houston wanting to argue with me as to who has the best sense of humour (sorry humor).

Is that the ultimate in mutual friendly fire?  [H]

[/quote]

Yes.

OTBC