Sign in to follow this  

His armband showed he's yellow and green, Grant Holt

[quote user="Mister Gee-Bee"]

[quote user="marchisio"]...repeating it three times is just sh#t.  the tune itself is alright...[/quote]

Just thought I''d point out the original tune is ''the animals go marching two by two, hoorah hoorah'' (about Noah''s Ark), and that part IS repeated three times, so they''re just following tradition for that part.

[/quote]Which was based on the American Civil war song "When Johnny Comes Marching Home" circa 1863, which in turn was based melodically and lyrically on the early 19th cent. Irish song "Johnny I Hardly Knew Ye".

Mate, take a chill pill. I don''t care if you think its embarrasing, I''m a 36 yr old woman and I don''t feel embarrased at all when singing it. At Oldham the song sounded fantastic. Like with anything in life, you have choices, you can choose not to sing. Simples!!

[quote user="Crewe Canary"]Mate, take a chill pill. I don''t care if you think its embarrasing, I''m a 36 yr old woman and I don''t feel embarrased at all when singing it. At Oldham the song sounded fantastic. Like with anything in life, you have choices, you can choose not to sing. Simples!![/quote]

If  you''re a 36 year old woman why are you saying take a chill pill and mint and simples?

I can use the words `chill pill'', mint & simples as it''s the language that I commonly use. If you would like me to use longer words then I can. I can also write in french if you would like.

"Le donner un coup de pied, le lancer, avoir une petite mêlée"

Anyways, we are getting off the point. The point is that fans will take bits from songs that they have heard and will try and work them in so that they fit their club. There are very few original songs these days and if a crowd takes to a song then so be it.

Again rather than being a boring old fart. Try supporting your team for once!!!!

[quote user="Crewe Canary"]

Anyways, we are getting off the point. The point is that fans will take bits from songs that they have heard and will try and work them in so that they fit their club. There are very few original songs these days and if a crowd takes to a song then so be it.

Again rather than being a boring old fart. Try supporting your team for once!!!!

[/quote]

C''est le problemme, uno facto possiblee deux problemmo. Uno. Une femme n'' les kiddies avec de ballefoote je suis non understanee. Deux. Parlez lingo de la Pool de liver tres non fit.

लात यह बंद उस में फेंक थोड़ा गुत्थमगुत्था है thats hindi by the way not sure if it was the same google translator you used to get kick it throwing have a small melee but hey ho my point was just cos you knock about with some hoodies it doesnt make you a super cool 13 yr old but i guess i know what your gonna say.............am i bovvered look face bovvered

The overall problem with this whole song is how exactly does Grant Holts armband "show" he''s yellow and green, is it because when he was playing at another club he was wearing an armband with On the ball city on? if you are gonna sing this song at least adapt it like saints fans do for Lambert "he wears the shirt of Matt Le Tiss" etc etc.I agree people can sing what they want when they want but it is very cringe worthy and embarrasing for everyone else and i for one won'' t be singing it, just like i stopped the "w**kers you''re just a bunch of w**kers...." after we had played the Sheff Weds match when it was funny as it was in time to the incessant drumming without the drumming it is just a toss song. Anyway all i think is don''t just copy please try and mould to a coherent song.