Sign in to follow this  
Arthur Whittle

Anglia News - Donovan Blake - Prat!!!

Am i the only person who wants to smack the smirking buffoon in the face???

Doesnt seem like he knows what hes talking about, obvious that hes reading from a cue, that irritating grin.....

He also ruined the Milk Cup final DVD for me with his crap commentry.

Bring back Kevin Piper...he knew his stuff.

This guy seems like he does no research at all or bothers to read reports just read off an auto que.

Really want to slap the smug, grinning, irritating prat round the chops!!!!!!

P.S. Its not because hes black before anyone says it.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Am i the only person who wants to smack the smirking buffoon in the face???

Doesnt seem like he knows what hes talking about, obvious that hes reading from a cue, that irritating grin.....

He also ruined the Milk Cup final DVD for me with his crap commentry.

Bring back Kevin Piper...he knew his stuff.

This guy seems like he does no research at all or bothers to read reports just read off an auto que.

Really want to slap the smug, grinning, irritating prat round the chops!!!!!!

P.S. Its not because hes black before anyone says it.[/quote]

If he was white he''d be just as irritating - if not more so.

He sometimes comes to the speedway and is actually a nice guy in person, I just don''t think he''s good enough for commentary and comes accross as wooden as a reporter.

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Am i the only person who wants to smack the smirking buffoon in the face??? Doesnt seem like he knows what hes talking about, obvious that hes reading from a cue, that irritating grin..... He also ruined the Milk Cup final DVD for me with his crap commentry. Bring back Kevin Piper...he knew his stuff. This guy seems like he does no research at all or bothers to read reports just read off an auto que. Really want to slap the smug, grinning, irritating prat round the chops!!!!!! P.S. Its not because hes black before anyone says it.[/quote]

If he was white he''d be just as irritating - if not more so.
[/quote]

Why?

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Am i the only person who wants to smack the smirking buffoon in the face??? Doesnt seem like he knows what hes talking about, obvious that hes reading from a cue, that irritating grin..... He also ruined the Milk Cup final DVD for me with his crap commentry. Bring back Kevin Piper...he knew his stuff. This guy seems like he does no research at all or bothers to read reports just read off an auto que. Really want to slap the smug, grinning, irritating prat round the chops!!!!!! P.S. Its not because hes black before anyone says it.[/quote]

If he was white he''d be just as irritating - if not more so.[/quote]

Why?

[/quote]

Because I wouldn''t expect a white presenter to be so self-conscious.

The problem is, as with a lot of things, that people take any notice.He is hopeless, as almost all of them are, but local news is as it says, for ''local people'', who have no idea what is going on, and as a consequence it has no bearing on anything.It''s twee, unsubstantial and in general inaccurate.The One Show for the locals who don''t get out often.Sport is no different to all the other features.Here''s a thought - don''t watch it, ignore it for what it is, and do something that''s not going to p*ss you off.

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Canaries in Bed"]

Why?

[/quote]

Because I wouldn''t expect a white presenter to be so self-conscious.[/quote]

racist.

Kinda see what you mean but, Donovan is just a bumbler, he seems to have a decent personality, also he costs us nothing being as ITV is free, i quite like watching him because of the gaffes. Now Crooks I definitely see what you mean, know all annoying git and we HAVE to pay for him.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]. He also ruined the Milk Cup final DVD for me with his crap commentry. .[/quote]

i have got the original, Barry Davis and all....

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Is it racist to say i dont like Donovan "smug grinning pillock" Blake or Garth "my eyes are going to pop out of my bulging head" Crooks???[/quote]

To state that you don''t like somebody and then have to qualify that by saying "it''s not because he''s black" is in fact racist ... If you were not racist it really would not enter your head to point out the fact that he is black, chose wether you like him or not.

[quote user="Robert N. LiM"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Canaries in Bed"]

Why?

[/quote]

racist.[/quote]

Are you seriously labeling me a racist because I reckon Blake is self-conscious owing to his skin colour?I''ve known and befriended many a black person in my lifetime, and in my fair estimation they do tend to be more self-conscious than your average white person - for obvious reasons >Duh! It''s the same with all minorities - except Gay people who are mostly extrovert.When Blake is presenting on TV he does come across as being a tad uncomfortable, which would suggest I''m not far out with my observational skills.

Donovan Blake could be black, white, rich, poor, gay, straight, whatever... what I truly hate about the man, aside from his footballing ignorance and lack of intelligence, is the fact that he appears to be a Scummer.......

I have had that thought Evil Monkey....he seemed to be grinning a lot when talking about our games when we were involved with relegation and then relegated....seemed a bit too happy for my liking.....

[quote user="GRFC"]

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Is it racist to say i dont like Donovan "smug grinning pillock" Blake or Garth "my eyes are going to pop out of my bulging head" Crooks???[/quote]

To state that you don''t like somebody and then have to qualify that by saying "it''s not because he''s black" is in fact racist ... If you were not racist it really would not enter your head to point out the fact that he is black, chose wether you like him or not.

[/quote]

bollox

[quote user="naaarwich fan"]

useless, Stevie Wonder can see football better than that imbossile.

[/quote]christ almighty, how do some people not fall over more....

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Robert N. LiM"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Canaries in Bed"]

Why?

[/quote]

racist.[/quote]

Are you seriously labeling me a racist because I reckon Blake is self-conscious owing to his skin colour?I''ve known and befriended many a black person in my lifetime, and in my fair estimation they do tend to be more self-conscious than your average white person - for obvious reasons >Duh! It''s the same with all minorities - except Gay people who are mostly extrovert.When Blake is presenting on TV he does come across as being a tad uncomfortable, which would suggest I''m not far out with my observational skills.[/quote]This is funny! You''re being funny right? It''s like David Brent or something!