Sign in to follow this  
city till i die

Dickson Etuhu

Always quite liked him, but as people said very frustrating.

Unless I''m imagining things didnt he score a cracking header against west brom from the edge of the box a few years back ?

[quote user="city till i die"]

currently playing for fulham on itv4 and going threw agaisnt the raining champoins.

how the hell is he playing for a premier league club, one of the worst and most irratating midfeilders i have seen for years, and he still likes pap tonight.

[/quote]Raceist.

[quote user="city till i die"]

currently playing for fulham on itv4 and going threw agaisnt the raining champoins.

how the hell is he playing for a premier league club, one of the worst and most irratating midfeilders i have seen for years, and he still likes pap tonight.

[/quote]

I bet he can spell through, reigning and irritating though and who cares if he likes pap tonight, whatever that is.

[quote user="FilletTheFishWife ."][quote user="city till i die"]

[/quote]

I bet he can spell through, reigning and irritating though and who cares if he likes pap tonight, whatever that is.

[/quote]

Seeing as the Spelling Police are in town, you missed "champions", "against", and "midfielders"! Six spelling mistakes in two lines of text. I don''t know, education these days! Probably got A-stars for his English GCSE as well?

H may well be one of those players who needs quality around him to shine. This phenomenon explains why some thrive in prem but struggle elsewhere - on the flipside are those who love being bigger fish in smaller ponds and freeze in the headlights when asked to step up....

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]Although people were critical of Dickson and at times Safri, were they better than many thought?  We soon went downhill once these two had left.  Huckerby was critical of their departures at the time.[/quote]

Safri was probably the best midfielder I''ve seen in a Norwich shirt. An absolute gent too, who was sh!t on by the club

Etuhu was great on his day and would have been a fantastic CB. But like Francis, he was rarely up for it.

...it''s like he puts some kind of spell on people. Bit like the Emperor''s new clothes - eventually someone will realise that he is overrated. After all it''s happended to Lee Croft!

Problem is, people saw him as Francis'' replacement.He wasn''t Francis, he was Etuhu.