Soton

However if we do well in those games ie win at least 2/3

Norwich

Leeds

Swindon

Colchester

Charlton

Soton

but judging on saturdays game i wouldnt fancy us if we had Southampton in the play offs[/quote]Why are people being like this? [:|] One loss and we might not get top 2? We''re top for a reason.

[quote user="lobster catcher"][quote user="Askounin"]LeedsNorwichSwindonCharltonColchesterHuddersfeild[/quote]How silly do you look now...lol[/quote]It was just a prediction, why would he look silly?Easy to mock with hindsight though...

i think millwall will do better than everyone is saying as they are 3rd nearly 2nd, they beat us and leeds so whats stopping them beating anyone

[quote user="Top of the League Lass"]i think millwall will do better than everyone is saying as they are 3rd nearly 2nd, they beat us and leeds so whats stopping them beating anyone
[/quote]

Apart from us, the in-form teams at the moment are Swindon and Millwall.

I am surprised how few of you experts include Millwall, as they have a fairly easy run in - they will win 3 home games easily, and probably a fourth (Swindon), and their away form could see them beat Colchester, Yeovil, and Tranmere and possibly Huddersfield.

Charlton have us, Leeds Colchester and Carlisle as the four remaining home games, with MKD and Southampton away. That makes 5 or 6 tough games out of 8.

Not sure about the points, but I think the order will be:

Norwich

Millwall

Leeds

Swindon

Charlton

Colchester

Huddersfield

I think it was because they all made their predictions on 22/2/10 before Millwall started on their fantastic run?

Millwall have collected 35 points from their last 14 games which is 2.5 points per game. A similar return in their last 8 games will collect them a further 20 points to finish on 91. I don''t see any of the others collecting this number so we need another 10 points to be certain. I could see us win all our remaining games but 3 wins, a draw and 4 defeats or 2 wins, 4 draws and 2 defeats or even a win and 7 draws will still have us Champions. Nice!!