Sign in to follow this  
Colchester fan

Lambert compensation

Actually we were there on a business matter, we are looking to make money in new ways and are going into the rice growing business.We want your pitch as a paddy field.[:)]

We were only there to drop a carrot in front of some of your players. "Surely you want to bench warm for a proper club, rather than play on a mudfield in front of a shed?" Just to put them out of their stride you know.

[quote user="Colchester fan"][quote user="Lord Archibald of Henville "]wan ker[/quote]

No need for that comment grow up.
[/quote]

haha. tin pot club

[quote user="morty"]Actually we were there on a business matter, we are looking to make money in new ways and are going into the rice growing business.We want your pitch as a paddy field.[:)][/quote]Good point if it gets much wetter we can use our "subs" [:)]

[quote user="Colchester fan"][quote user="morty"]Actually we were there on a business matter, we are looking to make money in new ways and are going into the rice growing business.We want your pitch as a paddy field.[:)][/quote]Good point if it gets much wetter we can use our "subs" [:)][/quote][:D]

[quote user="Colchester fan"]Your guys were at the WHCS today discussing our compensation claim, I dont know the outcome it is probably an attempt to avoid a tribunal decision who knows.
[/quote]

To be honest that would make sense for both clubs. This has gone on too long and caused too much nastiness. I have no problem with you guys, although I think your chairman''s a pillock!

BTW do you think your pitch is going to be a help or a hindrance during your run in?

[quote user="Colchester fan"][quote user="Lord Archibald of Henville "]wan ker[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh come off it, I''ve had far worse on your offy site![:|]

[quote user="Lord Archibald of Henville "]

[/quote]

haha. tin pot club

[/quote]

ha ha tin pot club.

I''m guessing its ok n a smaller team on here no is it?

[quote user="EssexWhite"][quote user="Lord Archibald of Henville "]

[/quote]

haha. tin pot club

[/quote]

ha ha tin pot club.

I''m guessing its ok to pick on a smaller team on here no is it?

[/quote]

Corrected ^^

[quote user="Colchester fan"]If he wants to call me that to my face fair enough, he wont say it again though.[/quote]

*Internet hard man alert*

[quote user="Colchester fan"]If he wants to call me that to my face fair enough, he wont say it again though.
[/quote]

wa nker.....

[quote user="Colchester fan"]If he wants to call me that to my face fair enough, he wont say it again though.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Why? Would you run of crying to ya mum.

[quote user="Colchester fan"]Your guys were at the WHCS today discussing our compensation claim, I dont know the outcome it is probably an attempt to avoid a tribunal decision who knows.[/quote]

He is actually telling the truth here so no need for the insults. I know one of the legal team city have appointed. And no I don''t know the outcome of the meeting.

Thanks for the info, hopefully it gets sorted out soon. Not into this anti Colchester stuff (Chairman aside) - football wise a genuine threat to our promotion hopes.  

[/quote]

"DO YER WANT SOME! DO YER? DO YER?  I''M FUGGIN'' NAILS ME!"

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You''ve been called worse on here as well....

[quote user="Colchester fan"]Your guys were at the WHCS today discussing our compensation claim, I dont know the outcome it is probably an attempt to avoid a tribunal decision who knows.
[/quote]

I heard that we are going to compensate you with a brand new pitch

[quote user="Stevie Wonder"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You''ve been called worse on here as well....

[/quote]True, true.

And todays EDP says Delia was at the meeting too, offering personal services no doubt![+o(]