Sign in to follow this  
Canaries Utd

Norwich approach Adidas for meeting...

[quote user="Dr. Ink"][quote user="Bexley"]

[quote user="AndyWhyteUK"]There is a really cool looking Hummel track suit top in the Canary store.. 2 secs I''ll see if I can find it:

My bad it''s Admiral.. same sorta thing though :)

http://www.canariesretail.talent-sport.co.uk/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/product.aspx?group1=AL&group2=CLOT&group3=RETR&group4=*EMPTY&product=4680
[/quote]

The Hummel Fosters one was my all time favourite - 86/87 I think - but I have never been able to find pictures of it, let alone see one on ebay for sale!  

[/quote]

norwich city 1986

From www.historicalkits.co.uk

[/quote]

All I see happen with a deal with Adidas, is the fans,you and me will be paying  through the nose for club items with thier name on it   

Just been watching some dodgy Australian sports on TV, and I''ve noticed quite a few of the kits have the Christian name in small letters above the Surname. Perhaps a good earner from us gullible punters and set a new trend in UK? Â£1 a big letter, 50p a small letter?

[quote user="huckerby6"]Hello David!! Have you thought about doing your blog on the pink un site again!It was a really good read and doesn''t seem the same without it! Plus it''s nice to hear from city supporters living abroad![/quote]

Hi huckerby6, I don''t think I have chance to write the blog again since they delete my account already. Not a problem, I can still post message in here. :-)

[quote user="XXL16"]

[quote user="huckerby6"]Hello David!! Have you thought about doing your blog on the pink un site again!It was a really good read and doesn''t seem the same without it! Plus it''s nice to hear from city supporters living abroad![/quote]

Hi huckerby6, I don''t think I have chance to write the blog again since they delete my account already. Not a problem, I can still post message in here. :-)

[/quote]

Good one David!Keep up the good work and spread the message of our great team!

Don''t suppose you know of any wealthy hong kong business people looking to invest in an on the up football club?

I was in the Canary Store at the ground today and was told that the new kit is being released in April.The more I think about the adidas deal I think it is more likely that we will have a new Xara kit for the 2010/2011 season as I believe thats when Xaras contract is until and adidas (if a deal is reached) will start producing our kit from the 2011/2012 season.

never mind Adidas, How about Nike, then we can have the Brazil kit, without the blue shorts though, we`ll stick to green

[quote user="Harry"][quote user="Lambert is King"]Sorry if someone has already said this - to many to read through - but our new kit comes out in 2 weeks time and is a 2 year deal. Be surprised if this is correct as I would have thought club would have announced end of XARA link by now[/quote]

Where did you get that fact from?

I can''t ever remember having a new kit released at the beginning of march.
[/quote]

There you go Harry

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]Adidas might indeed make a kit but they wont sponsor it![/quote]

Adidas will not be making this years release, the talks would be for when xara deal expires.

[quote user="morty"]Lol, sure.

[:)]
[/quote]

Morty my old mucka, i''ll dig this little baby out in time to come, you wait and see :-)

The fact the new kit''s only for next season is a good omen for this being true.

[quote user="Canaries Utd"]

[quote user="morty"]Lol, sure.[:)][/quote]

Morty my old mucka, i''ll dig this little baby out in time to come, you wait and see :-)

[/quote]Lol, feel free.[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Canaries Utd"]

[quote user="morty"]Lol, sure.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Lol, feel free.

[/quote]

Sorry to advise Morty that the Addidas link is correct. My wife works for another supplier who contacted the club about the potential of supplying the new kit after the Xara contract expires today. I mentioned to her yesterday that Addidas might be in the mix and the club did confirm that today when asked. That isn''t to say that they will get the gig because from what I now understand, quite a few suppliers are interested. It''s now a case of the club shopping around for the best deal I suppose.

although an adidas kit might look a bit better, the quality of adidas stuff is utterly rubbish. Much rather have nike, or better still, puma!

[quote user="NCFC-47"]Season after lol cause we get a new home & away kit then[/quote]Why would they have meetings mid-way through this season then and not next?

[quote user="scrimmage"]For when? We already have a kit for next season.
[/quote]

The current kit will be for next season only, that why XARA were keen to release this one as soon as possible.

[/quote]

The current kit will be for next season only, that why XARA were keen to release this one as soon as possible.

[/quote]

This could only be for the away kit if true. The costumer garuntee is for 2 seasons on any kit deal and therefore the club would owe my family in excess of £100.

[quote user="scrimmage"]For when? We already have a kit for next season.[/quote]

[/quote]Lol, course it is. Pretty sure it said on the label for my new shirt it was for 2 seasons, the only time they have welshed on that was when there was a sponsor change, and I believe they offered a trade in.You sure you''re not just making stuff up here?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Canaries Utd"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Lol, course it is. Pretty sure it said on the label for my new shirt it was for 2 seasons, the only time they have welshed on that was when there was a sponsor change, and I believe they offered a trade in.

You sure you''re not just making stuff up here?
[/quote]

The new home kit is only for next season so this could certainly have some truth to it, as always though ''wait and see''. http://www.canaries.talent-sport.co.uk/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/product.aspx?group1=R&group2=H10&group3=SHIR&group4=*EMPTY&product=6101 

[quote user="Legend Iwan"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Canaries Utd"]

[quote user="scrimmage"]For when? We already have a kit for next season.[/quote]

[/quote]Lol, course it is. Pretty sure it said on the label for my new shirt it was for 2 seasons, the only time they have welshed on that was when there was a sponsor change, and I believe they offered a trade in.You sure you''re not just making stuff up here?[/quote]

The new home kit is only for next season so this could certainly have some truth to it, as always though ''wait and see''. http://www.canaries.talent-sport.co.uk/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/product.aspx?group1=R&group2=H10&group3=SHIR&group4=*EMPTY&product=6101 

[/quote]As previously stated the fan''s charter states different.And after having spent £90 on shirts for me and my two lads if they ditch them after a year I won''t be best pleased.