Sign in to follow this  
Canaries Utd

Norwich approach Adidas for meeting...

I saw someone had created/designed a new Norwich using Adidas as the sponsor, i can confirm that Norwich have approached Adidas UK for a meeting regarding the kit.  Fingers crossed we''ll be wearing some proper clobber soon???

[quote user="Canaries Utd"]I saw someone had created/designed a new Norwich using Adidas as the sponsor, i can confirm that Norwich have approached Adidas UK for a meeting regarding the kit.  Fingers crossed we''ll be wearing some proper clobber soon???[/quote]Obviously i should have put Norwich SHIRT

I doubt the people who create the kit look on here because on the off chance someone might create something half decent.

Yes, its not a big secret or anything, i have a friend who works for Adidas in Nuremburg, he told me that City had approached Adidas UK for a meeting.  He said when a manufacture sponsor deal comes to an end, its normal for clubs to approach brands such as Adidas, Puma, Nike.  He works for Adidas, obviously has contacts in Adidas UK in Manchester.  I''ll be told if and when the meeting actually takes place.  He said a deal can be done, just depends on how much money is on the table?

Adidas would be nice but for Plymouth''s kit they just got one of their standard designs and plonked a sponsor and crest on.

[quote user="adycanary"]

Load of rubbish I presume, unless they can confirm it with some sort of authority from the club.

[/quote]you presume WRONG.. not rubbish... what is everyones problem?

[quote user="Canaries Utd"][quote user="morty"]*waits[/quote]jesus Morty... and?[/quote]I''m a busy man I don''t have time to hang about.[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Canaries Utd"][quote user="morty"]*waits[/quote]jesus Morty... and?[/quote]I''m a busy man I don''t have time to hang about.[:)][/quote]I''d be worrying if you could even convince yourself of that Morty.[;)]

[quote user="Big Bad John at the top of League One"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Canaries Utd"][quote user="morty"]*waits[/quote]jesus Morty... and?[/quote]I''m a busy man I don''t have time to hang about.[:)][/quote]I''d be worrying if you could even convince yourself of that Morty.[;)][/quote]I don''t even have time to answer your post to be honest.[;)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Canaries Utd"][quote user="morty"]*waits[/quote]jesus Morty... and?[/quote]I''m a busy man I don''t have time to hang about.[:)][/quote]well this isn''t a load of bollo*ks, its true, hardly worth a wind up anyway... lets wait and see shall we?

[quote user="Canaries Utd"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Canaries Utd"][quote user="morty"]*waits[/quote]jesus Morty... and?[/quote]I''m a busy man I don''t have time to hang about.[:)][/quote]well this isn''t a load of bollo*ks, its true, hardly worth a wind up anyway... lets wait and see shall we?[/quote]Lol, ok.

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]Adidas would be nice but for Plymouth''s kit they just got one of their standard designs and plonked a sponsor and crest on.
[/quote]

Yes I totally agree and I''m worried ours would turn out like that.  I want Puma!

[quote user="b"]

[quote user="b"]Adidas would be nice but for Plymouth''s kit they just got one of their standard designs and plonked a sponsor and crest on.
[/quote]

Yes I totally agree and I''m worried ours would turn out like that.  I want Puma!

[/quote]

unfortunately at our level this is always going to happen whatever design we get! At least with Xara we get originality! (saying that Xara copy all the other makes!)

good example with Plymouth mate, but its the same with Middlesborough, Peterborough, I would imagine ours would be the same as theirs with the Green line going across the front (similar design to Ipswich heaven forbid!)

I designed one, it is frick''in awesome!Delia asked for a sample and I am waiting to hear, apparently she liked the ruff collar and cod piece.[:P]

[quote user="Canaries Utd"][quote user="adycanary"]

Load of rubbish I presume, unless they can confirm it with some sort of authority from the club.

[/quote]you presume WRONG.. not rubbish... what is everyones problem?[/quote]There''s a bit of a ''I saw *player name* in Sainsburys and he said bla bla bla'' tradition on here which 99.9% of the time tends to be bollocks. So when someone genuine comes along they don''t get taken seriously.I however dear Canaries Utd fully believe you. And ask that you put a good word in with your mate to see if he can put weight to make it happen. I would flipping love to have a decent brand make our shirts after all the tosh we''ve had for as long as I can remember.... am I being daft or have we not had a decent brand for literally ages!

I couldn''t give a toss if it is Adidas, Nike or Xara, all I want is a decent design and quality materials. I have seen some of the kits that Canterbury have done and they have looked the nuts.

I don''t think our kit is too bad, I have seen a lot worse, I.e Plymouth and Scum.

[quote user="AndyWhyteUK"][quote user="Canaries Utd"][quote user="adycanary"]

[/quote]
you presume WRONG.. not rubbish... what is everyones problem?
[/quote]

There''s a bit of a ''I saw *player name* in Sainsburys and he said bla bla bla'' tradition on here which 99.9% of the time tends to be bollocks. So when someone genuine comes along they don''t get taken seriously.

I however dear Canaries Utd fully believe you. And ask that you put a good word in with your mate to see if he can put weight to make it happen. I would flipping love to have a decent brand make our shirts after all the tosh we''ve had for as long as I can remember.... am I being daft or have we not had a decent brand for literally ages!
[/quote]

If it happens great, last half decent brand we had was Hummel in the mid- late 80''s, unless you class asics, scoreline and pony as decent brands, which I very much doubt

[quote user="adycanary"][quote user="AndyWhyteUK"][quote user="Canaries Utd"][quote user="adycanary"]

[/quote]you presume WRONG.. not rubbish... what is everyones problem?[/quote]There''s a bit of a ''I saw *player name* in Sainsburys and he said bla bla bla'' tradition on here which 99.9% of the time tends to be bollocks. So when someone genuine comes along they don''t get taken seriously.I however dear Canaries Utd fully believe you. And ask that you put a good word in with your mate to see if he can put weight to make it happen. I would flipping love to have a decent brand make our shirts after all the tosh we''ve had for as long as I can remember.... am I being daft or have we not had a decent brand for literally ages![/quote]

If it happens great, last half decent brand we had was Hummel in the mid- late 80''s, unless you class asics, scoreline and pony as decent brands, which I very much doubt

[/quote]I have a couple of old Mitre ones that are okay, including the blue tartan away top lol!

[quote user="adycanary"][quote user="AndyWhyteUK"][quote user="Canaries Utd"][quote user="adycanary"]

[/quote]
you presume WRONG.. not rubbish... what is everyones problem?
[/quote]

There''s a bit of a ''I saw *player name* in Sainsburys and he said bla bla bla'' tradition on here which 99.9% of the time tends to be bollocks. So when someone genuine comes along they don''t get taken seriously.

I however dear Canaries Utd fully believe you. And ask that you put a good word in with your mate to see if he can put weight to make it happen. I would flipping love to have a decent brand make our shirts after all the tosh we''ve had for as long as I can remember.... am I being daft or have we not had a decent brand for literally ages!
[/quote]

[/quote]

Yeh that was ok and the home shirt was alright to, lets just hope we never ger Ribero to supply again or we could end up with bird sh1t all over our shirts again.

Total rubbish Canaries Utd! I have just put a call into my mate the Chief Sales Manager at Manchester and he laughed himself silly!

If you are going to spread crap, make it believable!

As for adidas being a good brand, How chavvy are you?? I bet you are the type that wears green/yellow adidas shoes eh!!!

I know a couple of people who work for Adidas in Herzogenaurach and in Portland.  I''ll have a word and see if I can get any info.I wonder if we''ll see a return of these?[IMG]http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/1194/adidasnorwich.jpg[/IMG]