Sign in to follow this  
canaryman

Investment??????

I''m back from behind the couch, and I''ve found 2 pounds and 17 pence.  There''s also 4 pounds 53 pence that my son says we can use in an emergency, in his piggy bank.Is that enough ?

[quote user="ROBFLECK"]I''ll be investing if I win Euromillions![/quote]You just reminded me that I need to buy a ticket!Yeah I''d bung em a few quid if I win.[:)]

Pfffft, you people want to grow a pair and remind your ladies of their place in the household.[;)]

[quote user="ROBFLECK"]Fair enough, but haven''t met mine yet![/quote]

Nor mine....she''s twice the size of me (and Im not exactly what you''d call tiny) and 6 months pregnant with the hormones to match

Morty if you want to tell her about her place than good luck.....I''d put a cricket box on 1st though if I were you...

[quote user="Barclay hero"]

[quote user="ROBFLECK"]Fair enough, but haven''t met mine yet![/quote]

Nor mine....she''s twice the size of me (and Im not exactly what you''d call tiny) and 6 months pregnant with the hormones to match

Morty if you want to tell her about her place than good luck.....I''d put a cricket box on 1st though if I were you...

[/quote]Lol, not my department telling Mrs Barclayhero her place.I have enough trouble keeping my own chick in line lol.And you have my sympathies, always makes me laugh when I see guys moaning about a bit of PMT, makes me think "You obviously haven''t been around a heavily pregnant woman lol"

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Shyster"]I''d like to see James Dyson come in and make a clean sweep of things.
[/quote]

He prefers art, so I''m led to believe.
[/quote]

Garfunkel?

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Shyster"]I''d like to see James Dyson come in and make a clean sweep of things.[/quote]He prefers art, so I''m led to believe.[/quote]

Garfunkel?

[/quote]Depends.  Is he married to his Garfauntie?

[quote user="Fozzie"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Shyster"]I''d like to see James Dyson come in and make a clean sweep of things.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Garfunkel?

[/quote]

Depends.  Is he married to his Garfauntie?
[/quote]

A penny for your thoughts....Nah, make that garf a sixpence....

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Fozzie"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Garfunkel?

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Spoke to my old mate Richard Branson today, I told him not to invest any money in Crystal Palace, he has agreed to put £50.mil into Norwich city, If I put the other £50 mil in, I told him to wait till after 10 tonight and I may have the Answer for him, but guess we all know what the answer is already   

[quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Fozzie"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Garfunkel?

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Spoke to my old mate Richard Branson today, I told him not to invest any money in Crystal Palace, he has agreed to put £50.mil into Norwich city, If I put the other £50 mil in, I told him to wait till after 10 tonight and I may have the Answer for him, but guess we all know what the answer is already   

[/quote]

Now that''s just Virgin on the ridiculous....

Investment = laying out for profit or gain (according to the Oxford dictionary). What a misnomer, that is, when relating to any football club I know. Pouring money down the proverbial drain more like. Control freaks put money in to sate that particular urge.