Sign in to follow this  
Captain Holt

Breaking News: Fernandes 'Not Interested'

[quote user="the1englishman"]When was it EVER said he was interested ?Who gives a monkeys, we are doing just fine as we are thanks very much mister lotus ![/quote] We are doing just fine ? we are close to administration and are only winning games because we are playing in a joke of a league , go up with no investment and we will be straight back down much like Peterborough .

From listening to the interview  he doesnt give the impression to be that keen does he, but he is a businessman and you cant read too much into that. We are desperate  for some money to build and strengthen our squad and his money is as good as anyones. Local links to the County are a good  start.

[quote user="National express super guard "]or alternatively;
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/n/norwich/8513654.stm
where he says he''s happy to work along side Norwich and may take a look in the future. Funny how people can take different views from a few words
[/quote] Listening to that i wouldn''t rule it out. Liked the comment " I''ve never been to Carrow Road, I watched them the other day playing Hartlepool" How does that work then?

Well the BBC interview suggests to me there is a possibility. It is exactly the response you would expect of someone who might be interested (except not having been to carrow road).

I heard yesterday (from a Malaysian Dr) that Mr Fernandes actually doesn''t have much money but he acts as a ''front-man'' for a number of wealthy Malaysian business-men.

Sounds a little too much Portsmouth like for my liking if this is true!!

[quote user="Lambert is King"]Interestingly when you see the new F1 Lotus on Sunday its green ( all be it racing green ) and yellow[/quote]

Lotus race in green and yellow shocker? Phone the EDP! ;o)

Listening to his interview on Radio Norfolk I''d say there''s a strong possibility that he is interested, it is strange that he said that he''d never been to Carrow Road and in the next breath he said he''d watched us against Hartlepool the other week. Wouldn''t be at all surprised if he''d already had talks but is unable to say much at the moment due to confidentiality agreements.

[quote user="the1englishman"]When was it EVER said he was interested ?
Who gives a monkeys, we are doing just fine as we are thanks very much mister lotus !
[/quote]

please don''t forget we are playing well in a very bad league. next year will be completely different....we are in major need of investment we if want to stay up next year.

[quote user="JF"][quote user="National express super guard "]or alternatively;
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/n/norwich/8513654.stm
where he says he''s happy to work along side Norwich and may take a look in the future. Funny how people can take different views from a few words
[/quote] Listening to that i wouldn''t rule it out. Liked the comment " I''ve never been to Carrow Road, I watched them the other day playing Hartlepool" How does that work then?[/quote]

There''s quite a few on here that should know

For what it''s worth I know for a fact that Tony Fernandez has been discussing NCFC with senior business associates in Malaysia as one of them is someone I know.

Whether the discussions were ''Norwich, you''ve got to be joking...'', ''Norwich, ooooh yes please!'' or ''Norwich, now there''s a club with only 20 million debts (West Ham have 110 million)'' I don''t know, but our dear club has been discussed.

It doesn''t mean he''s about to invest, but it does mean there''s some kind of discussion about a link, however small

[quote user="Captain Holt"]http://www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8652_5945566,00.html? He never actually say that but stlil.....[/quote]Odd, in todays EDP''s interview with him he says he''s happy to talk to us!

http://www.edp24.co.uk/content/edp24/sport/football/norwich-city/story.aspx?brand=EDPOnline&category=SportNorwich&tBrand=EDPOnline&tCategory=xDefault&itemid=NOED12%20Feb%202010%2022%3A40%3A53%3A380