Sign in to follow this  
Bovril

Lotus Colours

Anyone else think we should adopt the racing green into next years kit? I would personally prefer a darker shirt, I''m sure someone can mock one up

I like the traditional green and never took to the BRG.

Correct me if I''m wrong but didn''t the players complain about struggling to pick each other out in the away kit during that season?

Sorry, but it''s bright green and bright yellow for me.

[quote user="Beauseant"]No way should we betray our traditions. I still haven''t got over the black short era![/quote]

I suppose they were a bit long....oh bugger!![;)]

I always liked the darker greens, I think they look classier and call it odd but I think we lack a bit of physical presence with the brighter green. A decent kit designer could do something really decent with our livery just by tweaking the pallet a bit. I always liked the BRG and was a fan of the lotus kits.

[quote user="The Lord"]Anyone else think we should adopt the racing green into next years kit? I would personally prefer a darker shirt, I''m sure someone can mock one up
[/quote]

No but I would love to see the Canary badge on the tailplain of the car

[quote user="The Butler"]

[quote user="Beauseant"]No way should we betray our traditions. I still haven''t got over the black short era![/quote]

I suppose they were a bit long....oh bugger!![;)]

[/quote]

You just can''t help yourself, can you?[:D]

[quote user="Brendan"]Yeah I always liked the green away shirts, especially the black and green stripey one. [Y]
[/quote]Agreed and I still wear mine in the summer.

It''s still my favourite, I still wear it to games now. Got it for my 18th birthday just after we got promoted to the Prem so still got the Prem badge on the sleeve.I would definitely be happy to see us using the BRG for our shirts again.