Sign in to follow this  
Wandsworth Canary

Forster trains at Newcastle??

http://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/albion/5006253.LuaLua_wants_action_replay/?

From the article above

Kazenga LuaLua wants to kick-off his Albion career by scoring past a Newcastle colleague again.

There will be a Forster on the pitch at Withdean today – Nicky’s namesake Fraser between the posts for leaders Norwich.

LuaLua beat the giant Forster in training at Newcastle this week and now aims to do the same for real on his Albion debut.

He said: “We were doing crossing and finishing in training and I told him I hope I score one past you like that.

“He said to me if you try I’ll snap you! It would be great to score past him, because that would just do his head in.

surprised he trains up with Newcastle still, seems a bit odd. Must be part of the loan agreement

Is Lua Lua a striker like his brother? I tried looking him up on wiki, and couldnt really see it anywhere. Plus the fact he has never scored a goal? [^o)] Kind of suggests that he may not be.

Ahh Midfielder. I have an excuse. [:P] My screen is broken, so there''s some random black stuff blocking some of the screen so I couldnt see it.

I work for a well known satellite TV company (well actually their sister company so install it into flats and apartments in the region), and had the pleasure of speaking to Fraser''s father about a month ago. Extremely nice chap, the contract was in Frasers name and as it was Geoffrey Watling Way flats just behind the river end I knew it was for him. Speaking to his father, I explained I was an avid Norwich fan and we got talking, and he said Fraser was really enjoying it here, and that after a game on Saturday, he''ll get a plane either Sat night or Sun morning to Newcastle and stay there until Tues to see family and obviosuly train at Newcastle''s training ground.

I kept hinting towards what Fraser will do at the end of the season, basically saying what a shame it will be to see him go and he said if both Newcastle and Norwich get promoted he''s of the belief Newcastle would be happy to loan him out to us again, but then mentioned if another club comes in for him permanently Newcastle may prefer the cash.

Incidentally, Fraser is living in Elliot Omozusi''s old flat!

Just a load of pointless info I thought I would share.