Sign in to follow this  
Brendo

Would anyone take a point tomorrow?

People said last week we had nothing to worry about. With Holt returning, and us just lost our first game since October, I think it will be an easy and convincing win for City. I would refuse a point tomorrow. Seeing as Leeds are away to Orient, which isnt an easy game, would you take a point tomorrow?

I would be unhappy with a point. However some people said in the prediction thread that they rekconed a draw, which means they think it wont be as easy as it looks? [^o)]

A point, no way, but if you''re buying then I''ll take a pint but seeing as I won''t be at the game there is no point, so on that note I''m going back to my pint.

Mmmmm no, but.......... reading between the lines of Gus Poyet''s comments I reckon they aren''t gonna set up as a home team normally would. I wouldn''t be surprised if it''s a defensive 4-5-1 (the 1 being no further forward than 10 yards in their own half. I don''t expect them to go out to try and break their goal scoring duck. They''ll be happy for another 0-0.

[quote user="Brendan"]People said last week we had nothing to worry about. With Holt returning, and us just lost our first game since October, I think it will be an easy and convincing win for City. I would refuse a point tomorrow. Seeing as Leeds are away to Orient, which isnt an easy game, would you take a point tomorrow?[/quote]

Forget Leeds, you nutter. Charlton are the only team to worry about.

[quote user="Oli Oli Oli Oli"]never. you wouldnt ask chelsea if they would take a draw against a mid table side.......[/quote]

You might at the moment, Everton & Hull.

[quote user="Brendan"]I would be unhappy with a point. However some people said in the prediction thread that they rekconed a draw, which means they think it wont be as easy as it looks? [^o)]
[/quote]

I said that I thought it would be a draw Brendan.

Doesn''t mean that I would be over the moon with a draw, but it could be an ok result depending on others.  They have picked up some ok results this season since Poyet got involved with them although they are inconsistent.  Let''s hope that Nicky Forster does not apologise to Poyet for his outburst on Sky prior to tomorrows game as that should stack the cards in our favour.

It is going to be an interesting couple of weeks or so for Brighton as they have Leeds and Charlton up after us and I don''t think that they will lose all 3 of those games.

I would be disappointed with a point. I read somewhere this week that Brighton have not scored at home for something like 590minutes of football. They have only picked up 5 points at home all season, which is the 2nd worst record in the league.

Better than if it stays as it is, but a draw would still be a poor result imo.

Yes I would take a point.

I don''t feel good at all about the way we have been performing recently.  I am hoping that Lambert gets given the go-ahead to dip in to the loan market.

Still hoping for all 3 points though! [;)]

Right now .... i would be jumping around the living room like we won the Fa cup if we got a point.

[quote user="Henry"]Right now .... i would be jumping around the living room like we won the Fa cup if we got a point.[/quote]As i posted this .... we scored the first [Y]