Sign in to follow this  
Oxford Canary

Joe Lewis

I know we would all want Fraser Forster to stay, either permanently or on loan for another year, but a good second choice must be Joe Lewis returning. Peterborough are certs for relegation and assuming we do go up we must be a good option for him. Well done Paul Lambert today, you are a hero already!

We shouldn''t have sold him in the first place. I dunno if he would want to join us to be understudy to Forster though, but if we couldnt extend Forsters loan then he would be a good option as first choice.

imo Joe Lewis is actually quite overated. I''m sure if you scout arround you could pick up a better keeper than him for a lot less than Peterborough would want, i mean who ahd even heard of Fraser Forster before Lambert brought him in?

He''s a decent keeper but nothing more. We got a good fee for him plus a sell on fee and further installments, Declan Rudd & Jed Steer are supposedly better prospects. We either get in a young keeper as good as Forster or somebody with a lot of experience to bring on the younger keepers.

no thanks. No command of his area, and seems to get bullied in the box. Good shot stopper but I would rather stick with what we''ve got. Ideal scenario would bet to get Forster on another season long loan.

As much as I didn''t want him to be sold when he was, we''ve seen the disastrous results of a number of former players returning to Carrow Road when they''ve not recaptured their days of yore. Very few will do as well as Rusty has this season. And that was after a poor start until Lambert waved his magic wand on the team.if Forster is not an option, I''d prefer we went with Rudd plus another.

I`ve been dissapointed with the little I`ve seen of him this season, picking the ball out of the  net in most cases, clealy it`s hard for him to impress where P`bo are at the moment but when you think not long ago  he was on the distant England radar he has suffered  badly. He was a great prospect and must surely still be potentially an excellent keeper placed in a half decent team.