Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

An apology for the Norwich City first team...

[quote user="promotion chasing CT "]Really thought we''d lose today (at half time) and so I turned the radio off... my confidence in you was shot.

Thankyou SO MUCH for proving me wrong [Y]
[/quote]

I turned it off for about 2 minutes then just couldn''t keep away and about 60 seconds after i stuck the radio back on Holt scored,my nerves are shot!!!

[quote user="attention seeking CT"] Really thought we''d lose today (at half time) and so I turned the radio off... my confidence in you was shot.

[/quote]

Whatever.....

It''s as if you know nothing about football what so ever! We are the best team in this league the stats tell us that we have the best strike force in this league, stats again confirm. We will not win every game, once in a while we will lose, sometimes we will play badly but still get results.But for Christ sake every time we go one nil down it doesn''t signal the end of our promotion hopes and life as we know it.Get a grip man.

[quote user="promotion chasing CT "]Really thought we''d lose today (at half time) and so I turned the radio off... my confidence in you was shot.

[/quote]

Grow a pair CT.[;)]

We''re the best side in this division and the top scorers, just because we perform badly for 45 minutes doesn''t mean we''re going to do the same again in the 2nd half and even if we do we have enough quality to at least create and score once.