Sign in to follow this  
......and Smith must score.

City odds for the title.

It seems that Ladbrokes have the one and two positions for the Third Division sorted already.Leeds are now only slight favourites at 10/11 with City breathing down their necks at Evens. Next best is Charlton at 14/1.Let''s hope they''ve got that one right for the top two although in what order they finish I don''t really care.

[quote user="paul moy"]So pleased now that I got 7/1 before the 7-1 [:D][/quote]I''m sure you''re pleased but probably not as pleaased as someone I know who got 16/1 AFTER the 7-1.Just make sure you lay some off it off on Leeds so you''ll make a profit if it''s them or us who wins the title.Of course if you do that then some other team is bound to come steaming up the rails and nick it.....( lol )

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="paul moy"]So pleased now that I got 7/1 before the 7-1 [:D][/quote]

I''m sure you''re pleased but probably not as pleaased as someone I know who got 16/1 AFTER the 7-1.

Just make sure you lay some off it off on Leeds so you''ll make a profit if it''s them or us who wins the title.

Of course if you do that then some other team is bound to come steaming up the rails and nick it.....( lol )
[/quote]

Just seen this... 7/1 and 16/1 after the first game???

It wasn''t Tilly''s mate Kevin who we all called bonkers after the 7-1 defeat to Colchester who placed this bet was it?

[quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="paul moy"]So pleased now that I got 7/1 before the 7-1 [:D][/quote]I''m sure you''re pleased but probably not as pleaased as someone I know who got 16/1 AFTER the 7-1.Just make sure you lay some off it off on Leeds so you''ll make a profit if it''s them or us who wins the title.Of course if you do that then some other team is bound to come steaming up the rails and nick it.....( lol )[/quote]

Just seen this... 7/1 and 16/1 after the first game???

It wasn''t Tilly''s mate Kevin who we all called bonkers after the 7-1 defeat to Colchester who placed this bet was it?

[/quote]No Smudger, the bloke I know isn''t called Kevin.Although the 16/1 on offer looks huge now anyone who was at that wreck of a match would probably have been sectioned if they''d tried to get a bet on City at ANY odds. I''m not quite sure to this day how he got the bet on before he was surrounded by the men in white coats.....(lol)

my mate managed to get 33/1 with skybet. Don''t know exactly when he placed the bet but must have been when we were at our lowest point! I remember roundly mocking him for making the bet!