Sign in to follow this  
bloodwagon

Brighton v Norwich City unofficial match chat thread

[quote user="morty"]Brighton playing a standard 4-4-2 and not giving any special attention to Hoolahan.Brave or niave?[:)][/quote]Brave i think, think they want to do a millwall on us

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Beauseant"]Afternoon Way and congratulations! Hope you''re both well?[/quote]

Hi mate, and thanks [:)]

Yes great thanks, and you?

[/quote]

I''ll be better when we''ve got three points today, but otherwise fine, thanks!

[quote user="bloodwagon"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]How are things in the USofA Bloodwagon?  Have you had the snow yet?  My sister''s partner''s family live in NC and they have about 5 inches of snow so far and it''s still falling.[/quote]
Lmao yes we had snow lol
More this week than they had since the 60`s lol, and here i am in the middle of it !!!
we had about a foot so far as i`m in the mountains here and more to come.
Just like Christmas every day lololol
[/quote]

Cripes, keep safe and warm.  I''ve been watching the world news and keeping up with the snow storms crossing the States, looks like you''ve got it rough.

Still a Norwich win will warm you up lol

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Pitch not good so radio snorefolk have said, not shock there then lol[/quote]

No,no surprises there.Have any of these clubs heard of groundsmen??[:D]

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="bloodwagon"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Afternoon all, and many thanks for starting this thread.

Let''s hope the boys play well, put last week behind them and come away tonight with 3 points.

OTBC [:D]

[/quote]Sorry way, didnt see one so started it as didnt know if you was on your way to Brighton ;)And good afternoon (or in my case good morning)[/quote]

WTF are you apologising for? She hasn''t got the monopoly on starting these threads you know?

[/quote]Well I know WAY always start a thread so didnt want to step on anyones toe.Besides i am polite

Lol, just heard Brightons top scorer has fell out with Gus Poyet, so he isnt in the squad. [:P] [:)]

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Beauseant"]Afternoon Way and congratulations! Hope you''re both well?[/quote]

Hi mate, and thanks [:)]

Yes great thanks, and you?

[/quote]

I''ll be better when we''ve got three points today, but otherwise fine, thanks!

[/quote]

Good good and yes 3 points would be nice.

[quote user="bloodwagon"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="bloodwagon"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Let''s hope the boys play well, put last week behind them and come away tonight with 3 points.

[/quote]
Sorry way, didnt see one so started it as didnt know if you was on your way to Brighton ;)
And good afternoon (or in my case good morning)
[/quote]

WTF are you apologising for? She hasn''t got the monopoly on starting these threads you know?

[/quote]
Well I know WAY always start a thread so didnt want to step on anyones toe.
Besides i am polite
[/quote]

Manners and being polite cost nothing, and get you further lol

[quote user="Herman "]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Pitch not good so radio snorefolk have said, not shock there then lol[/quote]

No,no surprises there.Have any of these clubs heard of groundsmen??[:D]

[/quote]

lol probably hire people from the local allotment club [:)]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="bloodwagon"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="bloodwagon"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]Sorry way, didnt see one so started it as didnt know if you was on your way to Brighton ;)And good afternoon (or in my case good morning)[/quote]

[/quote]Well I know WAY always start a thread so didnt want to step on anyones toe.Besides i am polite [/quote]

[/quote]But not when your a foot in snow with more to come huh ? lmao hahahaaa

I have family who managed to get out of PA this week but had to get a flight change at Charlottesville as Philly was under snow.

They are supporting City at their first live football match next week. Seats all over the place but a full house should impress them.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="bloodwagon"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="bloodwagon"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]
Sorry way, didnt see one so started it as didnt know if you was on your way to Brighton ;)
And good afternoon (or in my case good morning)
[/quote]

[/quote]
Well I know WAY always start a thread so didnt want to step on anyones toe.
Besides i am polite
[/quote]

[/quote]

Wonderful stuff...

How''s the game going[:S]

[quote user="Herman "]

Beauseant,very OT,but have you seen Oil City Confidential yet?

No mate, but I''ve heard very good things about it.

[/quote]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="bloodwagon"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="bloodwagon"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]Well I know WAY always start a thread so didnt want to step on anyones toe.Besides i am polite [/quote]

[/quote]

Wonderful stuff...

How''s the game going[:S]

[/quote]Brighton have had good possession early doors with Lua-lua showing good pace and crossing, no clear cut chances really for either side.

It seems we often take time to get into a game but I like this approach - better than ending up chasing from behind.

I also think our diamond gives other teams space but also sucks other sides in and leaves space for out front three.

We seem to score on the break when we do and this has happened so often it isn''t chance.

I think we''ve started okay. If we score first I will feel confident of a win.