Sign in to follow this  
Gerry Harrison

Eight more wins = 90 points

Win these 8 games and we can lose the other 7 and still go up with 90 points!

Southend (h), Oldham (a), Yeovil (h), Tranmere (a), Stockport (h), MK Dons (h), Gillingham (h), Carlisle (h).

I now believe we are going up!

Charlton have 57 points with 16 games to go. If they average two points a game, which is title winning form, for the rest of the season 89 points is what they might achieve.

Bearing in mind Charlton gained 23 points from their first nine games is 90+ points likely for them now? I think not.

My view is that 90 will be enough for promotion now.

[quote user="Tim Allman"]Charlton have 57 points with 16 games to go. If they average two points a game, which is title winning form, for the rest of the season 89 points is what they might achieve.

Bearing in mind Charlton gained 23 points from their first nine games is 90+ points likely for them now? I think not.

My view is that 90 will be enough for promotion now.[/quote]I think 90 will be enough. And it would take a real miracle from Charltons point of view for us not to finish in the top two.

[quote user="NCFC_Thain"]Personally I think this season we''ll need at least 96 points to secure promotion and be aiming at 100 to win the league.[/quote] I think you are a bit too cautious. The way the top few clubs are going i think 90 will be enough for the championship and 87 ish will get second place