These three games :
Saturday, 13 March 2010

Coca-Cola Football League One

Saturday, 20 March 2010

Swindon v Norwich, 15:00

Saturday, 27 March 2010

Norwich v Leeds United, 15:00Huddersfield may be unbeaten at home, but I can see us winning there. They havent played Charlton or Leeds at home yet. Swindon isnt as hard as people think I reckon. We beat them in the JPT away, with a reserve squad. I reckon 7 points is very achievable, with the draw coming from one of the away games. As for Leeds, well at home we''re 11 on the bounce at home, they arent in great for so lets hope thats the same in a month or so. 7/9 points I reckon. You?

Huddersfield and Swindon away will be tougher than you make out, as you said Huddersfeild are unbeaten at home. I would take 2 points from those games.[:)]

[quote user="morty"]I think we will play our joker and take 12 points.[/quote]From three games? I sure hope so.

[quote user="DiOn4pM"]Huddersfield and Swindon away will be tougher than you make out, as you said Huddersfeild are unbeaten at home. I would take 2 points from those games.[:)][/quote]Hey G. [;)]

This has allready been covered quite a few times before4 points from the 3 games wouldnt be a bad return would probably take that realistily but it all depends on what we do in the games against Yeovil and Tranmere aswell

Don''t get greedy.As long as we don''t lose its another game gone and no decrease in our lead.

Swindon away will be very tough, but I think that we can get something at Huddersfield.

If we can get two or three points from those two games or even more then we will have done well.

Hoping that we can take all three against Leeds at home to repay them for Forster''s biggest error since being here in a match we deserved something from earlier this season.

Three hard games this will be a true test.  As quoted b4 on this forum there are six good teams in this division and we are playing 3 on the bounce and southampton next week.  Even though we are on a fantastic run u can''t take anything for granted, i wont be happy until we are sitting in first or second and cannot be caught.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]5                         points would be ok from them games - beating utd [;)][/quote]

Bang on

You can''t just say ''cos we beat Swindon away in the JPT it''ll be easy this time. It''s like saying we''d be easy to beat on the basis of our game at Brentford earlier in the season.

They are a very different proposition now to what they were back then. New players, full of confidence, close to being the first team to get a win at Huddersfield today...

Those three games are looking very tough, you couldnt pick many harder matches than that in this division. Saying that, as long as we do what we''ve being doing to the other teams we have yet to play, I think these 3 matches may not mean as much as they look on face value.

The one we all want to win more than any, is Leeds at home. I''m sure most will agree with me! The other two, sitting here I''d be happy with a point each, but it depends how the game goes on the day as to whether I feel the same way then!

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]3 very difficult games and we could drop points but we''re the best team in this division, no reason why we can''t win all of them.[/quote]

Our survey says.... ehh ehh

[quote user="EssexWhite"][quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]3 very difficult games and we could drop points but we''re the best team in this division, no reason why we can''t win all of them.[/quote]

Our survey says.... ehh ehh[/quote]Our survey says... Get a life and go away. No one cares for your pathetic opinions. If you''re jelous then thats your problem mate.

[quote user="Brendan"]These three games :
Saturday, 13 March 2010

Saturday, 20 March 2010

Saturday, 27 March 2010

[/quote]I reckon that with four games to play before the three you''ve listed above, that it''s very likely Holt will miss at least one of them.

[quote user="Brendan"][quote user="EssexWhite"][quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]3 very difficult games and we could drop points but we''re the best team in this division, no reason why we can''t win all of them.[/quote]

Our survey says.... ehh ehh[/quote]Our survey says... Get a life and go away. No one cares for your pathetic opinions. If you''re jelous then thats your problem mate. [/quote]

lol, yes that is actually my problem, i''m dead jealous :-(

ooops, get back on my chair

[quote user="EssexWhite"][quote user="Brendan"][quote user="EssexWhite"][quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]3 very difficult games and we could drop points but we''re the best team in this division, no reason why we can''t win all of them.[/quote]

Our survey says.... ehh ehh[/quote]Our survey says... Get a life and go away. No one cares for your pathetic opinions. If you''re jelous then thats your problem mate. [/quote]

ooops, get back on my chair[/quote]

Team P GD PTS
1 Norwich 31 34 66
2 Leeds United 29 29 62
In case you''d forgotten. [:)]

[quote user="Brendan"][quote user="EssexWhite"][quote user="Brendan"][quote user="EssexWhite"][quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]3 very difficult games and we could drop points but we''re the best team in this division, no reason why we can''t win all of them.[/quote]

ooops, get back on my chair[/quote]

Team P GD PTS
1 Norwich 31 34 66
2 Leeds United 29 29 62
In case you''d forgotten. [:)][/quote]

is it still sinking in mate?

shame you need 2 more games than us to do it but hey, takes all sorts....

Brendan calm down

Essex white if you weren''t farting around in the fa cup then yougd probably be on the same amount of games as us but in all honesty I think we''d be level on points or nearer given your current form.

BAck to you Brendan if we''d of lost today would you of made such bold predictions? I don''t think you would do mate as it''s a well known fact some norwich fans are fickle and I believe you to be one of these fans.

The best policy in my eyes is taking one game at a time...no doubt when these games actually come up we''ll all hear again from you asking for yet more predictions so I''ll wait till then to pass comment

[quote user="Norfolk Lutonian "]Brendan calm down

Essex white if you weren''t farting around in the fa cup then yougd probably be on the same amount of games as us but in all honesty I think we''d be level on points or nearer given your current form.

BAck to you Brendan if we''d of lost today would you of made such bold predictions? I don''t think you would do mate as it''s a well known fact some norwich fans are fickle and I believe you to be one of these fans.

The best policy in my eyes is taking one game at a time...no doubt when these games actually come up we''ll all hear again from you asking for yet more predictions so I''ll wait till then to pass comment[/quote]

you''re probably right mate.

If you look at my previous posts, i''m not a tit like spainboy, but brendan comes across as a right tosser to anyone who isn''t norwich

We arent the only ones with a tough run:

Saturday, 13 March 2010

Southampton v Leeds United, 15:00

Monday, 22 March 2010

Leeds United v Millwall, 19:45

Saturday, 27 March 2010

Norwich v Leeds United, 15:00

Saturday, 3 April 2010

Leeds United v Swindon, 15:00

[quote user="Brendan"]These three games :

Saturday, 13 March 2010

Saturday, 20 March 2010

Saturday, 27 March 2010

Norwich v Leeds United, 15:00

Huddersfield may be unbeaten at home, but I can see us winning there. They havent played Charlton or Leeds at home yet. Swindon isnt as hard as people think I reckon. We beat them in the JPT away, with a reserve squad.

I reckon 7 points is very achievable, with the draw coming from one of the away games. As for Leeds, well at home we''re 11 on the bounce at home, they arent in great for so lets hope thats the same in a month or so.

7/9 points I reckon. You?

[/quote]

I''d take 5 points with a win at swindon and draws against Huddersfield and Leeds.

[quote user="EssexWhite"][quote user="Norfolk Lutonian "]Brendan calm down

The best policy in my eyes is taking one game at a time...no doubt when these games actually come up we''ll all hear again from you asking for yet more predictions so I''ll wait till then to pass comment[/quote]

If you look at my previous posts, i''m not a tit like spainboy, but brendan comes across as a right tosser to anyone who isn''t norwich[/quote]Well I was basing my decision on our current form, 9 wins out of 10. If we didnt win today, I probably wouldnt have, but still believed it inside. I dont see why we cant beat these teams really. We''re top for a reason (Yes Leeds have games in hand). But I''m sure we can go unbeaten in those two away games, so at least 2 points there, and then for Leeds at home, well our form at home is amazing really, so I can honestly see us going unbeaten in these three games, with at least 4 points.And sorry Essexwhite, that is kind of the first time I''ve had a go at an opposing fan on here really. I dont often do it, normally just ignore them. I guess I thought you were just doing what a lot do, and say Leeds are better and dont care to explain, with the ''Survey says eh eh''. Apologies. [:$]

[quote user="EssexWhite"][quote user="Norfolk Lutonian "]Brendan calm down

If you look at my previous posts, i''m not a tit like spainboy, but brendan comes across as a right tosser to anyone who isn''t norwich[/quote]Well I was basing my decision on our current form, 9 wins out of 10. If we didnt win today, I probably wouldnt have, but still believed it inside. I dont see why we cant beat these teams really. We''re top for a reason (Yes Leeds have games in hand). But I''m sure we can go unbeaten in those two away games, so at least 2 points there, and then for Leeds at home, well our form at home is amazing really, so I can honestly see us going unbeaten in these three games, with at least 4 points.And sorry Essexwhite, that is kind of the first time I''ve had a go at an opposing fan on here really. I dont often do it, normally just ignore them. I guess I thought you were just doing what a lot do, and say Leeds are better and dont care to explain, with the ''Survey says eh eh''. Apologies. [:$]