Sign in to follow this  
Half Man Half Biscuit

Brighton v Norwich photos

Cheers to all the Norwich fans I met yesterday. Sorry about the view, it really is embarrassing. Anyway, there is a report and photos from the game here:Brighton v NorwichAnd just in case you missed our Q&A with the Norwich fans earlier in the week, you can find that here:Norwich FansSorry for just posting up the links. They are both a bit too long to post up in full.Enjoy the rest of the season!Danny

Cheer for that[Y] What a strange looking stadium.And what the hell was that ''hammer'' mascot thing supposed to be?

Nice one!!I never realised just how odd your stadium is, its the first time I have actually seen pictures!Good work fella.[Y]

Cheers chaps. The Hammer mascot thing was actually meant to be a microphone I think and it was something to do with Sport Relief. If you click on the photo of your fans it enlarges the image. I took the photo in ''Colour Accent'' mode which means it is all black and white aside from all your yellow and green scarves and hats. Worked out quite nicely that one.

I''ve put some on the Pinkun Facebook page too. Not as impressive as yours though. It amused me your stewards thought fit to frisk us on the way in. Its nigh on impossible to throw objects onto the pitch at the Withdean!

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

Delia looks younger than Norman...(aka Fatboy)....What''s Zoe been doing to him?

[/quote]

Best friends with a man named Charlie I shink.

[quote user="Kathy"]I''ve put some on the Pinkun Facebook page too. Not as impressive as yours though. It amused me your stewards thought fit to frisk us on the way in. Its nigh on impossible to throw objects onto the pitch at the Withdean![/quote]Lol! Away fans used to be housed up the other end in one of those two stands opposite where you sat. It was a much better view there. Still you''ll never have to visit Withdean again in all probability. Next time we''ll be at Falmer.I''m off to join the Pinkun Facebook group as you''ve all been so kind. There is a European Football Weekends Facebook group if any of you like your foreign football trips. You''re all welcome of course!

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

Delia looks younger than Norman...(aka Fatboy)....What''s Zoe been doing to him?

[/quote]

[/quote]

It''s snort what I think it is....is it?

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

Best friends with a man named Charlie I shink.[/quote]

[/quote]

Yes.

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yes.
[/quote]

Good job our Delia don''t do it....(Best that she sticks to the vino)....

[quote user="Half Man Half Biscuit"][quote user="Kathy"]I''ve put some on the Pinkun Facebook page too. Not as impressive as yours though. It amused me your stewards thought fit to frisk us on the way in. Its nigh on impossible to throw objects onto the pitch at the Withdean![/quote]

Lol! Away fans used to be housed up the other end in one of those two stands opposite where you sat. It was a much better view there. Still you''ll never have to visit Withdean again in all probability. Next time we''ll be at Falmer.

I''m off to join the Pinkun Facebook group as you''ve all been so kind. There is a European Football Weekends Facebook group if any of you like your foreign football trips. You''re all welcome of course!
[/quote]

That''s the pinkun message board page pinkun m/b as opposed to the The Pink''un.

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yes.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Hands up all those who had a fag then

[quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yes.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Hands up all those who had a fag then

[/quote]

A fag in Brighton?.....