Sign in to follow this  
a1canary

If anyone wants to laugh at Leeds...

Haha. Nice vocabulary they posess. [:)]How come I cant post on there? [:(] Apparantly I dont have permission. Do I need to be a foul-mouthed chav?

Boot could well be on the other foot, in which case you''ll find it just as funny i''m sure!

But right now, we''ll enjoy it while we can!

One of the funniest things I have read in ages. Reminds me of the Wolves fan''s "You''ve let us down, again" banners. Preparing for failure.

Loved the comment that ''2:1 Norwich will crash the servers''. & amused by the use of the same expletive 5 times in one sentence in one of the posts. Some charmers in there.

I gave up with that fecking bunch of degenerates.I had full posting rights in all the forums and was laying down some subtle banter bombs. But every now and then one of the moderators (who''d qualified for the role from having an IQ stretching into double figures - rarity) would ban me. Only for another moderator to apologise and unban me.

If you''ve registered there, be wary of moderators giving out your IP addresses. It''s relatively easy to track peoples home addresses via IP''s.

[quote user="Shyster"]If you''ve registered there, be wary of moderators giving out your IP addresses. It''s relatively easy to track peoples home addresses via IP''s.[/quote]Also very easy to mask your IP address, according to mine I live in Kent.[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Shyster"]If you''ve registered there, be wary of moderators giving out your IP addresses. It''s relatively easy to track peoples home addresses via IP''s.[/quote]Also very easy to mask your IP address, according to mine I live in Kent.[:)][/quote]

Yeah, using a false proxy is the best way to go if using a site like theirs.I''m currently using one from Azerbaijan.  [:D]

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Shyster"]If you''ve registered there, be wary of moderators giving out your IP addresses. It''s relatively easy to track peoples home addresses via IP''s.[/quote]Also very easy to mask your IP address, according to mine I live in Kent.[:)][/quote]

Yeah, using a false proxy is the best way to go if using a site like theirs.I''m currently using one from Azerbaijan.  [:D][/quote]Or is it because you''re ashamed to admit to living in Cromer?[;)]

I love Cromer the place - not so keen on many of its inhabitants and the way the council uses it as its North Norfolk dumping ground though.Alas, in a few years I will take up permanent residency on the Channel Islands. Just waiting for the older kids to f*ck off.  [;)]

Blimey, I thought we had some melodramatic posters on here but they take the biscuit. Must be what happens when everyone hates you.