Sign in to follow this  
grantroederdisaster

Re: The BNP now welcomes Black members!

Nick Griffins got the PR skills of Glen roedernowhere!

Whether people admit it or not a lot of what the BNP say is right but Griffin spoils himself when he goes on about the holocaust and other no go issues!

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]Pete et al. This thread should be removed - entirely.[/quote]Why?  Wiz has made a genuine mistake of posting in the wrong forum.  He''s been quite active on the other side.

Of course they would welcome them, it''s not as if they might join now is it, it''s a win win for good old Nickypoo himself.

[quote user="The Pig Will Eat You"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]Pete et al. This thread should be removed - entirely.[/quote]

Why?  Wiz has made a genuine mistake of posting in the wrong forum.  He''s been quite active on the other side.
[/quote]

Cheers Pig, its was a genuine mistake by me, sorry once again everyone, and I have now reworded this in the correct forum.

[quote user="The Pig Will Eat You"]The BNP might change, after all, many of the old cronies in the Labour Party used to be raving Commies.
[/quote]

It could become more main stream, despite the media frenzy about the BNP it is clear that some of their  policies, and I  emphasise SOME, have a great deal of popular support. People are unwilling to express this because they do not want to become associated with their more right wing views.

We''ve done this to death in the other forum- essentially it comes down to whether you believe people like Griffin have left behind there more extremeist views, or whether its just a claim to make them appear more main stream and reasonable, while planning to head back to the more extreme right philosophy if they ever somehow got power. Personally I believe the second.

I don''t really have any time for them. But then I have even less time for the far left parties.The lefties that say they should be gagged and banned are so hypocritical it''s shocking.As far as I''m concerned I''m happy for them to be about as the muppets that vote for them will give a balance of opinion to those that vote for the far left parties.

Only 2 things I have really been ashamed about in the 35 years or so that I have been going to support City :

1. Behaviour of Robert Chase

2. Behaviour of a racist section of our support

Proud to say I played a small part in ousting 1, and in keeping 2 at bay.

[quote user="king canary"]We''ve done this to death in the other forum- essentially it comes down to whether you believe people like Griffin have left behind there more extremeist views, or whether its just a claim to make them appear more main stream and reasonable, while planning to head back to the more extreme right philosophy if they ever somehow got power. Personally I believe the second.
[/quote]

Not sure if the other forum  has done it  to  death King, only appears to be  6 posts on the subject, are you spreading fibs....  lol?

[quote user="king canary"]We''ve done this to death in the other forum- essentially it comes down to whether you believe people like Griffin have left behind there more extremeist views, or whether its just a claim to make them appear more main stream and reasonable, while planning to head back to the more extreme right philosophy if they ever somehow got power. Personally I believe the second.
[/quote]

Not sure if the other forum  has done it  to  death King, only appears to be  6 posts on the subject, are you spreading fibs....  lol?

[quote user="thefutureisyellow"]

[quote user="king canary"]We''ve done this to death in the other forum- essentially it comes down to whether you believe people like Griffin have left behind there more extremeist views, or whether its just a claim to make them appear more main stream and reasonable, while planning to head back to the more extreme right philosophy if they ever somehow got power. Personally I believe the second.[/quote]

[/quote]Search for a thread called ''hats off to nick griffin'' about 20 pages of BNP related debate.

[quote user="king canary"][quote user="thefutureisyellow"]

[/quote]

[/quote]
Search for a thread called ''hats off to nick griffin'' about 20 pages of BNP related debate.
[/quote]

Ok