Sign in to follow this  
Hardhouse44

The big difference is belief

Belief. Something this club, our club lost across the entire set up from fans to board from players to management. I think it was last seen the season towards the end of the promotion year and was lost within the first few weeks of that now distant Premiership campaign.Lambert has brought it back to Norwich City in bucket loads. Firstly he believes in himself. He oozes it, self belief, quite yet strong self belief. He believes in his players, not because they are world beaters, but because he knows that they should be, no are good enough to challenge in at this level. He has given players belief, he build players confidence he manages players egos and give and take praise at the right time. In turn player so lacking in belief like the Doc grow again. Not to world beater like I said before but to the player that he is, a player when right minded that is more than good enough for this league and the Championship. The belief spreads through the players, they believe in themselves because they believe in the manager and because the feel the manager believes in them. He tell them they can win at half time when they are one nil down and believes it, so much so that the players believe it. We the fans believe in the club again we believe that we can win games, we can come back from being behind and our belief is as contagious as the managers. Fans believe in players, players believe in fan who believe.In turn the board believe that the club can grow again. Stronger statements of intent emerge and ambition grows. No longer are we little Norwich City but Big Norwich City heading back to where we should at the very least be and maybe even beyond.We have not one but two people to thank. A manger who know football, footballers and fans so well that he can use all to his advantage and the man who believed enough to bring him here and keep him here.I believe we are on much better foundations than we have been for years because the club is getting back to football and because we have people in charge who believe in themselves.OTBC

[quote user="Hardhouse44"]Belief. Something this club, our club lost across the entire set up from fans to board from players to management. I think it was last seen the season towards the end of the promotion year and was lost within the first few weeks of that now distant Premiership campaign.

Lambert has brought it back to Norwich City in bucket loads. Firstly he believes in himself. He oozes it, self belief, quite yet strong self belief. He believes in his players, not because they are world beaters, but because he knows that they should be, no are good enough to challenge in at this level.

He has given players belief, he build players confidence he manages players egos and give and take praise at the right time. In turn player so lacking in belief like the Doc grow again. Not to world beater like I said before but to the player that he is, a player when right minded that is more than good enough for this league and the Championship.

The belief spreads through the players, they believe in themselves because they believe in the manager and because the feel the manager believes in them. He tell them they can win at half time when they are one nil down and believes it, so much so that the players believe it.

We the fans believe in the club again we believe that we can win games, we can come back from being behind and our belief is as contagious as the managers. Fans believe in players, players believe in fan who believe.

In turn the board believe that the club can grow again. Stronger statements of intent emerge and ambition grows. No longer are we little Norwich City but Big Norwich City heading back to where we should at the very least be and maybe even beyond.

We have not one but two people to thank. A manger who know football, footballers and fans so well that he can use all to his advantage and the man who believed enough to bring him here and keep him here.

I believe we are on much better foundations than we have been for years because the club is getting back to football and because we have people in charge who believe in themselves.

OTBC

[/quote]

Well I for one thought Hardhouse''s post was excellent.[Y]