Sign in to follow this  
ur just a man in a jacket

guaranteed extended pass for saints game

if you are engaged get your missus some tickets for the edp wedding show on saturday. she is happy and out all day and you get longer in the pub and no moaning woman if you are late home...everyone is happy!

my mates idea and his missus is happy already!!

otbc ctid

[quote user="glove1"]if you are engaged get your missus some tickets for the edp wedding show on saturday. she is happy and out all day and you get longer in the pub and no moaning woman if you are late home...everyone is happy!

my mates idea and his missus is happy already!!

otbc ctid[/quote]

nice idea...but id need to get engaged!

or just go to the cafe for a fry up, read the sports pages, go to pub, go the game, go to the pub get some fish and chips on the way home and watch MotD and the football league show then ask her what sort of day she''s had (you should take some interest in her life). You''ve had a really happy day (especially with a win), why on earth would you want her to start talking about a weddings. Start thinking like a man!

[quote user="Kathy"]Marry a woman who likes football. Simples.[/quote]

Who will also want to go to the game and then start havng an opinion on the beautiful game. Not that simple! Marriage and Football goes together like marmite and trifle.

[quote user="The gut"]

[quote user="Kathy"]Marry a woman who likes football. Simples.[/quote]

Who will also want to go to the game and then start havng an opinion on the beautiful game. Not that simple! Marriage and Football goes together like marmite and trifle.

[/quote]

Tut!

The solution was simple in our household.I love football,the wife hates it so she said that if she was to be a football widow every Saturday she would go out and get a job.She works in the Top of the Terrace so i drop her off at 11am on a matchday and the rest of the day is mine until she finishes at 7pm.Now Kathy that is what i call simples.None of this having to take her to the game with your mates.

[quote user="glove1"]if you are engaged get your missus some tickets for the edp wedding show on saturday. she is happy and out all day and you get longer in the pub and no moaning woman if you are late home...everyone is happy! my mates idea and his missus is happy already!! otbc ctid[/quote]

Or as I have got to do, give the missus a hand at show for couple of hours then go to pub and football. Happy days.

Got to work all day at show on sunday tho, so no late night after match drinking.

[quote user="adycanary"]

[quote user="glove1"]if you are engaged get your missus some tickets for the edp wedding show on saturday. she is happy and out all day and you get longer in the pub and no moaning woman if you are late home...everyone is happy! my mates idea and his missus is happy already!! otbc ctid[/quote]

Or as I have got to do, give the missus a hand at show for couple of hours then go to pub and football. Happy days.

Got to work all day at show on sunday tho, so no late night after match drinking.

[/quote]

Why give a hand? A couple of got to''s in there, at least you being there might put a few blokes who get carted round it off

[quote user="The gut"][quote user="adycanary"]

[/quote]

Why give a hand? A couple of got to''s in there, at least you being there might put a few blokes who get carted round it off

[/quote]

We both have businesses in the wedding trade so have got to be there, she is looking after my stand while at football, so I''d say she is a good un

Went to a wedding show in Peterborough today. Supposedly the biggest in East Anglia.. If it wasn''t for the ''fashion show'' we''d have been out in 25 minutes! So be sure to drop her off and turn your phone off!

[quote user="adycanary"][quote user="The gut"][quote user="adycanary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

We both have businesses in the wedding trade so have got to be there, she is looking after my stand while at football, so I''d say she is a good un

[/quote]

A bloke in the wedding trade. Do you have no shame Judas?

[quote user="glove1"]andy - edp wedding show has 140 stands and 3 fashion shows - thats 50 more stands than the peterboro one by the look if it so hopefully a womans paradise and will stay all day.[/quote]

you worry me you do

[quote user="Kathy"]Gazza, City Angel, Lisa, Mandy Moo, Diesel Doris? Where are you? Lets be ''avin'' you.[/quote]

Obviously they do not have internet connection in the kitchen Kathy.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Kathy"]Gazza, City Angel, Lisa, Mandy Moo, Diesel Doris? Where are you? Lets be ''avin'' you.[/quote]

Obviously they do not have internet connection in the kitchen Kathy.

[/quote][:D]

Makes you wonder why you are engaged if you that''s how you feel before the marriage.

Maybe some blokes secretely feel the need to be henpecked.

[quote user="The gut"][quote user="adycanary"][quote user="The gut"][quote user="adycanary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

A bloke in the wedding trade. Do you have no shame Judas?

[/quote]

You say some strange things

Kathy, my reply is perhaps predictable, just go to the match (man or woman) if the other half doesn''t like football tough, you still go. Football was there, presumably, before them and it will stay after them, or in spite of them.

I have had to chose twice in my life and guess what, NCFC won each time. If I was ever involved again with someone who asked me to choose to give up football I would then have to choose just what was more important. It''s simple really....