Sign in to follow this  
Barclaybred

Woman on saturdays football league show is a..

Leeds utd fan,she became a leeds fan studyin at uni as my uncle worked with her,electrician supervisor, when she became a local reporter for leeds and my uncle being a man ure fan used to have loads of banter with her when they started their demise...So last nights comment about whether we can hold onto lambert may have been a little dig hoping to unsettle us? ....He already stated he wasnt interested in the burnly job,distancing himself from it saying why would he,he is very happy here and loves the place the area..so why bring it up again when there is no major club looking for a replacement,other than a mischievious little stirring to clip our wings?...Okay if any established prem club who isnt in a relegation battle,came in or celtic,i would think he would change his stance,even though he loves the place,the lure would be too tempting..But that could be said of any manager LEEDS/Charlton or a number of championship clubs..so that bugged me when she said that,and even though my uncle told me apparently she is a real laugh when out,and and can drink beer with the best of themand in his words"a real sweet lady" ,i want that other girl back doing the emails etc

Her comments bared no relevance to the highlights programme, nothing has been mentioned about Lambert going anywhere, Hopefully the other 1 will be back straight after winter olympics.

She was just trying to bring us down and start rumours....As ive been told,she has a dark humour and often made comments about man utd like "sources say ronaldo will not put a red shirt on again after a bust up with wayne rooney during the world cup" a few years back...when my uncle asked her if this was true,she just gave a wry smile! ..I dont trust her at all..Now come to think of it, last night when she then read out the league 1 comments ,she had a wry smile on her face when she said"i seemed to have upset a few norwich fans"...The trouble is she can get away with this

[quote user="AVFC-NCFC"]

Lets all complain. Silly dyke

[/quote]Or perhaps not, so we don''t look like whiners?[:)]

[quote user="AVFC-NCFC"]

Lets all complain. Silly dyke

[/quote]

Is she related to Greg Dyke?....Maybe that''s how she got the chance to be on telly?

I wondered what that was all about - for a minute I had her down as a Binner fan!  Leeds makes sense though I hav never seen that kind of impartiality from a Beeb journalist before.  So perhaps we should demand Jake Humphries evens it up next time?

She was just stirring it a bit to try and get some E-mails flying in, its really not that big a deal.

I find the email comments to be the most tedious section of the Football League Show anyway. They say the sort of things which are ten-a-penny on internet message boards. If it''s such a great idea why don''t they do it on Match of the Day?! Mind you, I did smile at the Ginger Pele comment and I bet there were a few puzzled looks from fans of other clubs!!!

Just watched this bint on iPlayer to see what the fuss was about and who the f~~~ does she think she is? She almost says it like she''s achieved something with her pathetic little comments on national television, like what she has said is going to have far reaching ramifications and is gonna cause our promotion push to falter, and she''s proud of herself. What a nobhead.We''ll have the last laugh when weve won the bloody league by the end of April and Leeds are fighting it out with Colchester and Charlton for 2nd place.stupid bint.

[quote user="Beauseant"]I''d still give her one though![/quote]

I think you would have to stand on a chair Beau!

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Beauseant"]I''d still give her one though![/quote]

I think you would have to stand on a chair Beau!

[/quote]

[:D]

I think what is a good show is spoilt by the little interludes where "we read your texts and E Mails", whats the point?Whichever woman it is standing there holding a piece of paper, saying "...and Mike and Stevo from Bristol say the Robins can still make the play offs...meanwhile, Jed, from Chester has texted in, he says Andy Carroll for England-well, if you''re listening Fabio Capello..." etc etc-what the fuck does all that and its equivalent add to the show apart from massaging the ego''s of those who sent it in?Its so BBC, "hey, lets make the average football fan feel involved". Reminds me of an old episode of the "Young Ones" when they parody a show, "Nosing Around" anyone remember it? "Yes, I''m standing on some scaffolding, its meant to SHOCK"Show the football, show some interviews, do a feature or two-but not these pointless little asides...

Yeh but like all women she doesnt understand football of course !She prolly only supports Leeds cos "Delph is well fit" and doesnt even realise he left the club already !!Give her sympathy not anger !!!

(Sad that I have to put a joke disclaimer about Women and football but it was a joke ! My mum is a mad Gooner fan and can probably put many blokes to shame with her knowledge of the club )

[quote user="rjwc22"]I think she is a smelly pirate hooker and should go back to her home on whore island.[/quote]Lol!!!!

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Beauseant"]I''d still give her one though![/quote]Seconded.[Y][/quote]Thirded!I stalk her on Twitter...

[quote user="EssexWhite"]jacqui oatley?

she isn''t a leeds fan, she supports wolves[/quote]Jeebus, even worse.[+o(]