Sign in to follow this  
Hooleyfan

What was Russell's shirt gesture all about at the end of today's game

Rusty went out of his way at the end of the game today to jog the ''hundreds'' of yards across to the away end where he took his shirt off and gifted it to, what seemed to be, a pre-planned beneficiary sitting somewhere close to the front at the left hand side of the away end. Was it an early Valentine? The camera crew zoomed in on it and seemed to stay with the fans there for a while. What was all that about guys?

[quote user="Brendan"]Maybe it was the three lasses from X Factor. [/quote]2 were male, 1 was old enough to be his dad, so i presume it was.

[quote user="Big Slob"][quote user="Brendan"]Maybe it was the three lasses from X Factor. [/quote]2 were male, 1 was old enough to be his dad, so i presume it was.[/quote]Must have been Marilyn Maxwell

[quote user="Twitchy"]Might have been The Drifters, The Platters, or The Coasters.....but probably his family.[/quote]

Definitely not The Temptations or Commodores.

They didnt look like this did they?:-

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/02_01/LewisHamilton_800x527.jpg

If so, they may have been imposters.

After just speaking to Daryl Russell I can advise that his uncle had come over from Boston. He wasnt sure as to wether he would see him after the game or not so gave him his shirt - so there you are nothing more exciting than that