Sign in to follow this  
newcastle uni canary

Has Lambert put a foot wrong?

Always says the right things in interviews and I''ve never disagreed with any of his starting line-ups or subs (excpet subbing hoolahan off for oli at brentford but he proved why earns his money managing and i just play football manager).

The only thing that springs to my mind he did sort of wrong was not making subs quick enough in the Walsall game at home which we drew 0-0 was two points dropped.

Other than that nothing of any significance.

NO.

We conceded at Leeds due to a goalkeeping error (Fraser''s saved us far more points than he''s costs us too) and John Otsemobor''s lack of concentration. It had nothing to do with Gill being subbed.

[quote user="Chewbacca"]NO. We conceded at Leeds due to a goalkeeping error (Fraser''s saved us far more points than he''s costs us too) and John Otsemobor''s lack of concentration. It had nothing to do with Gill being subbed.[/quote]

Erm....I assume he was joking on the basis Gill came on in the break of play before the goal kick. Don''t take people so seriously!

[quote user="The Duke"]The only thing that springs to my mind he did sort of wrong was not making subs quick enough in the Walsall game at home which we drew 0-0 was two points dropped. Other than that nothing of any significance.[/quote]

You might be right, but at that point the key thing to address was how sloppy at the back we were. So a clean sheet wasn''t so bad given we''d conceded 13 goals across our previous 3 home games.