Sign in to follow this  
William Darby

Gunn to return as goalie coach?

[quote user="Ole"]How about Theo as new keeper coach?[/quote]Lol, what particular strengths do you consider he would bring to the job?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Ole"]How about Theo as new keeper coach?[/quote]Lol, what particular strengths do you consider he would bring to the job?[/quote]I think he was on about this guy:[IMG]http://www.myparkmag.co.uk/images/theo-paphitis.jpg[/IMG]Surely he wouldn''t have meant that Aussie Theo chap..?

[quote user="AndyWhyteUK"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Ole"]How about Theo as new keeper coach?
[/quote]

Lol, what particular strengths do you consider he would bring to the job?
[/quote]

I think he was on about this guy:
[IMG]http://www.myparkmag.co.uk/images/theo-paphitis.jpg[/IMG]

Surely he wouldn''t have meant that Aussie Theo chap..?
[/quote]

He''d do a worse job that Theoklitos.

[quote user="AndyWhyteUK"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Ole"]How about Theo as new keeper coach?[/quote]Lol, what particular strengths do you consider he would bring to the job?[/quote]I think he was on about this guy:[IMG]http://www.myparkmag.co.uk/images/theo-paphitis.jpg[/IMG]Surely he wouldn''t have meant that Aussie Theo chap..?[/quote]

HA!

[quote user="Paul Lambert"]

[quote user="AndyWhyteUK"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Ole"]How about Theo as new keeper coach?[/quote]Lol, what particular strengths do you consider he would bring to the job?[/quote]I think he was on about this guy:[IMG]http://www.myparkmag.co.uk/images/theo-paphitis.jpg[/IMG]Surely he wouldn''t have meant that Aussie Theo chap..?[/quote]

He''d do a worse job that Theoklitos.

[/quote]Hmmmmm, I''m not so sure.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Ole"]How about Theo as new keeper coach?[/quote]Lol, what particular strengths do you consider he would bring to the job?[/quote]Theo(klitos) could just say: "Do exactly the opposite of me".Then we could have some top quality keepers...

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="The Pig Will Eat You"]In a pig''s eye[;)]
[/quote]

Not even in jest mate, you know what Mellisa''s like![;)]

[/quote]

I miss-read that as goolie coach.

Though ideal chap for a balls up.

i cant believe im reading this ,seem so many of you forgot  gunn was here 11 years before being a manager including alot of work helping the squad and the club.

he was rated one of the best keepers in the premiership when norwich finished 3rd .(ask alex ferguson)

and you guys still give the bloke a hard time , especially a pig ... hardly , this is a man who has raised over a million pound for charity and man enough to pull on the yellow and green number one jersey on a week after his daughter died .

fair enough the guy failed as a manger but some of you dont know when to stop .

what ever some of you think he has been a part of a norwich squad that has done well on and off the pitch ,such a shame you forget about the other ten and a half years he put into norwich .

we have lacked loyalty at this club the last few seasons, and you lot are still slating him ...

he took on the job and it did not work out ..

i could go on but i cant be bothered...

i just think people being dam right nasty need to think about what they write , or are you too young to remember how good he was as a keeper.

enough said .

i thought the norwich fans were a good bunch of people , people have thier opinions and i respect that without going down the route of calling people names .

this is such a shame ...

[quote user="singing canary"]

i cant believe im reading this ,seem so many of you forgot  gunn was here 11 years before being a manager including alot of work helping the squad and the club.

he was rated one of the best keepers in the premiership when norwich finished 3rd .(ask alex ferguson)

and you guys still give the bloke a hard time , especially a pig ... hardly , this is a man who has raised over a million pound for charity and man enough to pull on the yellow and green number one jersey on a week after his daughter died .

what ever some of you think he has been a part of a norwich squad that has done well on and off the pitch ,such a shame you forget about the other ten and a half years he put into norwich .

we have lacked loyalty at this club the last few seasons, and you lot are still slating him ...

i just think people being dam right nasty need to think about what they write , or are you too young to remember how good he was as a keeper.

enough said .

i thought the norwich fans were a good bunch of people , people have thier opinions and i respect that without going down the route of calling people names .

this is such a shame ...

[/quote]I must say i don''t often agree 100% with most posters on here  but on this matter I agree 100%.people need to grow up and reread what they text.The mans was a  bloody marvel on the pitch. I guess most are to young to remember BG playing.Witch is more the pity, as he was one of the best goalies we had, if not the best, he was and still is, in the top 5 goalies, who ever played for city.

[quote user="singing canary"]

enough said .

this is such a shame ...

[/quote]Amen. [Y] He did a better job than anyone on here could have done.