H Stockport WIN (20pts)

H MK Dons DRAW (21pts)

A L. Orient DRAW (22pts)

A Charlton DRAW (23pts)

H Gillingham WIN (26pts)

A Bristol Rovers DRAW (27pts)

H Carlisle WIN (30pts)

Will 96 pts take us up as Champions?

I agree Trent. We need to pump up the atmosphere every game now and assuming we just have to turn up to win will not get the atmosphere going and consequently do no favours to the players. Every game until we are promoted needs to be like a cup final

Quick predictionH Southampton DRAW (1pt)

H Southend WIN (4pts)

A Oldham DRAW (5pts)

H Yeovil WIN (8pts)

A Huddersfield DRAW (9pts)

A Swindon LOSE (9pts)

H Leeds WIN (12pts)

A Tranmere DRAW (13pts)

H Stockport WIN (16pts)

H MK Dons WIN (19pts)

A L. Orient DRAW (20pts)

A Charlton LOSE (20pts)

H Gillingham WIN (23pts)

A Bristol Rovers DRAW (24pts)

H Carlisle WIN (27pts)

Being a bit cautious and still have us coming out with 27pts and finishingthe season on 93pts

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]Or we could take 1 game at a time and if/when we''re promoted, celebrate then.
[/quote]

[quote user="EssexWhite"]you will draw with us.

Draw all over it that one[/quote]Current form would say otherwise, but we shall see.

[quote user="EssexWhite"]you will draw with us.

Draw all over it that one[/quote]You honestly think you will draw at our place ?You really are a plonker.!!!!

[quote user="bloodwagon"][quote user="EssexWhite"]you will draw with us.

Draw all over it that one[/quote]You honestly think you will draw at our place ?You really are a plonker.!!!![/quote]

presumptious of you, i''ll be back March 27 big ''ead.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="EssexWhite"]you will draw with us.

Draw all over it that one[/quote]Current form would say otherwise, but we shall see.[/quote]

I do love this form stuff u guys comfort yourself with. the games a month and a half away. I''m sure we''ll be in better "form" by then, but who knows, u could be a bad form (admittedly I don''t think you will be).

current form suggest you wouldnt lose to millwall, swings and roundabouts

[quote user="EssexWhite"][quote user="morty"][quote user="EssexWhite"]you will draw with us.

Draw all over it that one[/quote]Current form would say otherwise, but we shall see.[/quote]

I do love this form stuff u guys comfort yourself with. the games a month and a half away. I''m sure we''ll be in better "form" by then, but who knows, u could be a bad form (admittedly I don''t think you will be).

current form suggest you wouldnt lose to millwall, swings and roundabouts[/quote]Ask any Norwich fan if losing to Millwall was a surprise, and most will tell you it wasn''t. Form really is the only was you can assess how well your team is playing at any given time, and right now ours is good and yours is 1 win in 6.We are playing badly and getting away with it, you aren''t.[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="EssexWhite"][quote user="morty"][quote user="EssexWhite"]you will draw with us.

current form suggest you wouldnt lose to millwall, swings and roundabouts[/quote][:)][/quote]We shall see after your 3 HOME games just how your form is shall we ?I think anything less than 9 points and you will blow 2nd But thats just me, seen you blow it last 2 seasons.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="EssexWhite"][quote user="morty"][quote user="EssexWhite"]you will draw with us.

current form suggest you wouldnt lose to millwall, swings and roundabouts[/quote]Ask any Norwich fan if losing to Millwall was a surprise, and most will tell you it wasn''t. Form really is the only was you can assess how well your team is playing at any given time, and right now ours is good and yours is 1 win in 6.We are playing badly and getting away with it, you aren''t.[:)][/quote]

we were getting away with it in August and September, and a game or 2 in october as well ;)

swings and roundabouts

[quote user="bloodwagon"][quote user="morty"][quote user="EssexWhite"][quote user="morty"][quote user="EssexWhite"]you will draw with us.

current form suggest you wouldnt lose to millwall, swings and roundabouts[/quote][:)][/quote]We shall see after your 3 HOME games just how your form is shall we ?I think anything less than 9 points and you will blow 2nd But thats just me, seen you blow it last 2 seasons.[/quote]

yes lets, we''ll bump this thread in 2 weeks. we will take 7 points at least from those :-)

[quote user="EssexWhite"][quote user="morty"][quote user="EssexWhite"][quote user="morty"][quote user="EssexWhite"]you will draw with us.

current form suggest you wouldnt lose to millwall, swings and roundabouts[/quote]Ask any Norwich fan if losing to Millwall was a surprise, and most will tell you it wasn''t. Form really is the only was you can assess how well your team is playing at any given time, and right now ours is good and yours is 1 win in 6.We are playing badly and getting away with it, you aren''t.[:)][/quote]

we were getting away with it in August and September, and a game or 2 in october as well ;)

swings and roundabouts[/quote]This is an honest assessment mate, no bull, completely objective.I don''t care how we go up, as long as we do, winning the league matters little but it would be nice.But honestly, things are not looking good for you right now, you have got a way with a lot considering your awful form right now, and now your star striker is out, for who knows how long, I''m not gloating or mocking here but all the signs aren''t good, your next 3 games are crucial. If Charlton had won tonight you would have been proper nipping up right now.Other teams crapness may well be both our saviours.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="EssexWhite"][quote user="morty"][quote user="EssexWhite"][quote user="morty"][quote user="EssexWhite"]you will draw with us.

na I completeyly agree. (i''ve got to fight my corner though ;) ) We''re not in good form, the man utd game put us on a pedastal we are not ready for. I do think we will regain form (we have got the playing crap out of our system, now its putting away the chances) and we will push you. All runs come to an end.

but as you say, charltons ability to be shocking week in week out at the mo is making sure we both go up. they''re in worse form than we are!

I do take comfort in our games in hand. Walsall at home and tranmere away is 4 points at the very least.

you guys

swings and roundabouts[/quote]This is an honest assessment mate, no bull, completely objective.I don''t care how we go up, as long as we do, winning the league matters little but it would be nice.But honestly, things are not looking good for you right now, you have got a way with a lot considering your awful form right now, and now your star striker is out, for who knows how long, I''m not gloating or mocking here but all the signs aren''t good, your next 3 games are crucial. If Charlton had won tonight you would have been proper nipping up right now.Other teams crapness may well be both our saviours.[/quote]

na I completeyly agree. (i''ve got to fight my corner though ;) ) We''re not in good form, the man utd game put us on a pedastal we are not ready for. I do think we will regain form (we have got the playing crap out of our system, now its putting away the chances) and we will push you. All runs come to an end.

but as you say, charltons ability to be shocking week in week out at the mo is making sure we both go up. they''re in worse form than we are!

I do take comfort in our games in hand. Walsall at home and tranmere away is 4 points at the very least.

^^ that is what my post meant to say. I wish i could quote properly on here :(

[quote user="EssexWhite"]na I completeyly agree. (i''ve got to fight my corner though ;) ) We''re not in good form, the man utd game put us on a pedastal we are not ready for. I do think we will regain form (we have got the playing crap out of our system, now its putting away the chances) and we will push you. All runs come to an end.

^^ that is what my post meant to say. I wish i could quote properly on here :([/quote]Select "compatibility mode" in internet options or use Mozilla firefox.Who can say what happens next, we are on a run that has seen us lose just once since we unluckily lost to you, and despite playing badly are still winning. What happens next is very much in your hands, win your next 3 home games and your scrape of a draw at Orient will be seen as when you bottomed out, fail to convince in your next game and your post Christmas slump goes on.Right now I really couldn''t predict what could happen next for you, I really couldn''t. Apparently you dominated Orient but just couldn''t score, which doesn''t bode well depending on how long wonder boy is out.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="EssexWhite"]na I completeyly agree. (i''ve got to fight my corner though ;) ) We''re not in good form, the man utd game put us on a pedastal we are not ready for. I do think we will regain form (we have got the playing crap out of our system, now its putting away the chances) and we will push you. All runs come to an end.

^^ that is what my post meant to say. I wish i could quote properly on here :([/quote]Select "compatibility mode" in internet options or use Mozilla firefox.Who can say what happens next, we are on a run that has seen us lose just once since we unluckily lost to you, and despite playing badly are still winning. What happens next is very much in your hands, win your next 3 home games and your scrape of a draw at Orient will be seen as when you bottomed out, fail to convince in your next game and your post Christmas slump goes on.Right now I really couldn''t predict what could happen next for you, I really couldn''t. Apparently you dominated Orient but just couldn''t score, which doesn''t bode well depending on how long wonder boy is out.[/quote]

yeah we did, i was there. as for becks, im not sure he would have made a difference tbh, orient played quite deep so he would have struggled to get in behind them, and he rarely shows up away from home anyway (in the league!)

we need to win tomorrow. the upside of course is if we do, we are unbeaten in 4! lol

hopefully we''ll be back on form this time next week!

[quote user="morty"][quote user="EssexWhite"][quote user="morty"][quote user="EssexWhite"]you will draw with us. Draw all over it that one[/quote]

Current form would say otherwise, but we shall see.
[/quote] I do love this form stuff u guys comfort yourself with. the games a month and a half away. I''m sure we''ll be in better "form" by then, but who knows, u could be a bad form (admittedly I don''t think you will be). current form suggest you wouldnt lose to millwall, swings and roundabouts[/quote]

Ask any Norwich fan if losing to Millwall was a surprise, and most will tell you it wasn''t. Form really is the only was you can assess how well your team is playing at any given time, and right now ours is good and yours is 1 win in 6.

We are playing badly and getting away with it, you aren''t.

[:)]
[/quote]

Indeed. I 100% saw that particular result coming, which was fortunate, as it ended up covering my travel and ticket costs! Very grateful to visions of Martin giving us a lead, us being pegged back by HT, and Harris netting the winner in a 2-1 Millwall victory - certainly softened the blow of what was to me an expected defeat.

[quote user="CanaryJames"][quote user="morty"][quote user="EssexWhite"][quote user="morty"][quote user="EssexWhite"]you will draw with us. Draw all over it that one[/quote]

Current form would say otherwise, but we shall see.
[/quote] I do love this form stuff u guys comfort yourself with. the games a month and a half away. I''m sure we''ll be in better "form" by then, but who knows, u could be a bad form (admittedly I don''t think you will be). current form suggest you wouldnt lose to millwall, swings and roundabouts[/quote]

Ask any Norwich fan if losing to Millwall was a surprise, and most will tell you it wasn''t. Form really is the only was you can assess how well your team is playing at any given time, and right now ours is good and yours is 1 win in 6.

We are playing badly and getting away with it, you aren''t.

[:)]
[/quote]

Indeed. I 100% saw that particular result coming, which was fortunate, as it ended up covering my travel and ticket costs! Very grateful to visions of Martin giving us a lead, us being pegged back by HT, and Harris netting the winner in a 2-1 Millwall victory - certainly softened the blow of what was to me an expected defeat.[/quote]

Their a bas tard millwall,big themselves up for the bigger teams and lose to shi te like southend