Sign in to follow this  
norfolkbroadslim

Predictions - how many points by the end of Feb?

Here are the rest of our games in February -

Sat Feb 20

H

Tue Feb 23

H

Sat Feb 27

A

I think we will win all of them which will give us 9 points and see us sitting on 75 points at the end of Feb.

Although we would not be mathematically promoted, I think it would be a certainty.  We would barely need a point per game from the remaining 12 games to go up automatically.

7 from that lot would be fine. Although I would like to beat Soton simply because we have yet to beat one of the higher calss teams in this league- by that I mean Leeds Charlton and Soton.

Cant see us having any trouble from them at all.9 points and three clean sheets, seeing as I''m going to them all. [:)]

[quote user="Brendan"]Cant see us having any trouble from them at all.9 points and three clean sheets, seeing as I''m going to them all. [:)][/quote]Same here! I''m so looking forward to Oldham away- my first away day since Gillingham.

[quote user="promotion chasing CT "][quote user="Brendan"]Cant see us having any trouble from them at all.

9 points and three clean sheets, seeing as I''m going to them all. [:)]
[/quote]

Same here! I''m so looking forward to Oldham away- my first away day since Gillingham.
[/quote]

The pessimist side of me thinks 5 points - Draw with Saints and Oldham with a win v Southend.  Still a good haul - 71 points with 12 games to go

The optimist side can see us winning all 3 games - Saints are either brilliant or rubbish, Oldham are sliding and Southend are not great away from Roots Hall

[quote user="Barclay hero"]

[quote user="promotion chasing CT "][quote user="Brendan"]Cant see us having any trouble from them at all.9 points and three clean sheets, seeing as I''m going to them all. [:)][/quote]Same here! I''m so looking forward to Oldham away- my first away day since Gillingham.[/quote]

The pessimist side of me thinks 5 points - Draw with Saints and Oldham with a win v Southend.  Still a good haul - 71 points with 12 games to go

The optimist side can see us winning all 3 games - Saints are either brilliant or rubbish, Oldham are sliding and Southend are not great away from Roots Hall

[/quote]Southend, A side not doing well at all really, Norwich fantastic at home, surely there''s only one outcome...

I think it depends on the players , if they get back to how they were performing two months ago then it will be 9 points .

Grant Holt yellow card in a draw vs Soton,

Struggle to 0-0 with southend

1-0 defeat at Oldham

2/9 points and Everyone goes mental