Sign in to follow this  
footyash

best celebration

whats the best celebration you have seen from a norwich player??? //

who ever saw hoolahan saturday when we scored the winner what was he doing lol

Love watching Smith when we score, been a couple of times were Holt has scored and Smith has slid on his knee''s past the actual goal scorer!!!

He''s here, he''s there, he''s every F**king where.... Korey Smith!!!!!

OTBC

Martin peters first goal in 1975.  It was against Hull I think.  He was so deligheed he ran all over the pitch at high speed and at one point looked as if he were going to run back down the tunnel

[quote user="footyash"]whats the best celebration you have seen from a norwich player??? // who ever saw hoolahan saturday when we scored the winner what was he doing lol[/quote]

Not technically a Norwich player. But the fans at Cardiff when Iwan headed us in front against Birmingham. I think I ended up about 5 rows down from where I was meant to be.

[quote user="berto85"]Its got to be David Nielson''s!!! He waited ages and ages to do his acrobatics and then only did it once!![/quote]Nielsons against Wimbledon whilst he was still on loan was pretty funny!As much as I hate to admit it, Andy Johnsons ''Dive'' celebration against us was amusing as well.

I used to enjoy Keth Bertschin''s goal celebrations. He practically did a lap of the pitch with a look of sheer delight on his face.

I paricularly remember one from an FA Cup 3rd round match v Ipswich in 1983 at the Barcla end. He made a monkey out of Terry Butcher, tucked the ball under Paul Cooper and hared off down the touchline right in front of the Ipswich fans.

Classic stuff!

[quote user="Ten Years Ahead Of His Time"]I used to enjoy Keth Bertschin''s goal celebrations. He practically did a lap of the pitch with a look of sheer delight on his face. I paricularly remember one from an FA Cup 3rd round match v Ipswich in 1983 at the Barcla end. He made a monkey out of Terry Butcher, tucked the ball under Paul Cooper and hared off down the touchline right in front of the Ipswich fans. Classic stuff![/quote]

That was a classic celebration, probably the best, did also like the simple finger in the air from Justin Fashanu after his goal of the season against Liverpool.