Sign in to follow this  
Appletonandy

Spain Boy....

He will only come on when it suits him. If they win midweek expect to see him!

It was not the own goal that you lads are thinking of . Bechio was waiting to finish it off anyways. The scoreline does not reflect the truth to be fair as we outplayed them for the entire game and had to be up by a huge margin if Beckford was playing.

Point being , Orient have a great home record and are one of the form teams of League 1. So I''d happily take a draw against them as if it means winning at home and drawing away , secures promotion !

3 easy home games on the trot now and hopefully we get our best players back in the team ( Kisnorbo and Beckford ! ) . Till then, Simon has done well to steady the ship.

[quote user="billy_bremner"]It was not the own goal that you lads are thinking of . Bechio was waiting to finish it off anyways. The scoreline does not reflect the truth to be fair as we outplayed them for the entire game and had to be up by a huge margin if Beckford was playing. Point being , Orient have a great home record and are one of the form teams of League 1. So I''d happily take a draw against them as if it means winning at home and drawing away , secures promotion ! 3 easy home games on the trot now and hopefully we get our best players back in the team ( Kisnorbo and Beckford ! ) . Till then, Simon has done well to steady the ship.[/quote]

Apparantly Kisnordo could be out for the season!

[quote user="billy_bremner"]It was not the own goal that you lads are thinking of . Bechio was waiting to finish it off anyways. The scoreline does not reflect the truth to be fair as we outplayed them for the entire game and had to be up by a huge margin if Beckford was playing.

Point being , Orient have a great home record and are one of the form teams of League 1. So I''d happily take a draw against them as if it means winning at home and drawing away , secures promotion !

3 easy home games on the trot now and hopefully we get our best players back in the team ( Kisnorbo and Beckford ! ) . Till then, Simon has done well to steady the ship.[/quote]Don''t know how old you BB but I suspect maybe not old enough to realise that these sort of statements have a funny habit of biting you on the bum.....

[quote user="billy_bremner"]It was not the own goal that you lads are thinking of . Bechio was waiting to finish it off anyways. The scoreline does not reflect the truth to be fair as we outplayed them for the entire game and had to be up by a huge margin if Beckford was playing.

3 easy home games on the trot now and hopefully we get our best players back in the team ( Kisnorbo and Beckford ! ) . Till then, Simon has done well to steady the ship.[/quote]We will see just how easy they are when you have played them shall we.

3 easy home games on the trot now and hopefully we get our best players back in the team ( Kisnorbo and Beckford ! ) . Till then, Simon has done well to steady the ship.[/quote]

Oh yer easy home games, just like Wycombe at home was nice and easy hey? ;)

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]Can you imagine being a Leeds fan and hearing how our game turned and ended up.

They must be wondering how they can get back at us.[/quote]

to your first line, it was particularly gutting.

to your second line, win our games in hand, simple. You haven''t topped the table on merit yet fellas,

[quote user="EssexWhite"][quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]Can you imagine being a Leeds fan and hearing how our game turned and ended up.

to your second line, win our games in hand, simple. You haven''t topped the table on merit yet fellas,[/quote]Haven''t topped the table on merit! Give me a break! games in hand or not, we top the table with the most points.I expect a much fresher Walsall to push you close on tuesday, followed by Brighton who are a decent away side. I''ll give you Oldham [;)]Our tough march seems to be the same for the teams around us.Leeds fans on there forums, keep saying that we will have our blip soon. Well...Our blip is happening and with the exception of Millwall, we keep winning.Instead of looking up its below i would worry about.

[quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="EssexWhite"][quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]Can you imagine being a Leeds fan and hearing how our game turned and ended up.

to your second line, win our games in hand, simple. You haven''t topped the table on merit yet fellas,[/quote]Haven''t topped the table on merit! Give me a break! games in hand or not, we top the table with the most points.I expect a much fresher Walsall to push you close on tuesday, followed by Brighton who are a decent away side. I''ll give you Oldham [;)]Our tough march seems to be the same for the teams around us.Leeds fans on there forums, keep saying that we will have our blip soon. Well...Our blip is happening and with the exception of Millwall, we keep winning.Instead of looking up its below i would worry about.[/quote]

you know what I meant, you only have 45 points to play for, we have 51.

Anyway, anything less than 7 points from those is a travesty, and I fully expect us to remain unbeaten at home throughout that run. There will be more twists and turns, but it says a lot that we have had a torrid january and february and yet still could be top (games in hand taken in to account). You are just as prone to falling off your perch as we are (were).

We will hit form again, whether it will give us the title or not i''m not sure.

and as for your last comment, if we should worry about below, so should you! though think neither of us should worry, we''re virtually promoted. Charlton are in a league of their own, and will finish 3rd with huge margin either side of them.

[quote user="EssexWhite"][quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="EssexWhite"][quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]Can you imagine being a Leeds fan and hearing how our game turned and ended up.

to your second line, win our games in hand, simple. You haven''t topped the table on merit yet fellas,[/quote]Haven''t topped the table on merit! Give me a break! games in hand or not, we top the table with the most points.I expect a much fresher Walsall to push you close on tuesday, followed by Brighton who are a decent away side. I''ll give you Oldham [;)]Our tough march seems to be the same for the teams around us.Leeds fans on there forums, keep saying that we will have our blip soon. Well...Our blip is happening and with the exception of Millwall, we keep winning.Instead of looking up its below i would worry about.[/quote]

you know what I meant, you only have 45 points to play for, we have 51.

Anyway, anything less than 7 points from those is a travesty, and I fully expect us to remain unbeaten at home throughout that run. There will be more twists and turns, but it says a lot that we have had a torrid january and february and yet still could be top (games in hand taken in to account). You are just as prone to falling off your perch as we are (were).

We will hit form again, whether it will give us the title or not i''m not sure.

and as for your last comment, if we should worry about below, so should you! though think neither of us should worry, we''re virtually promoted. Charlton are in a league of their own, and will finish 3rd with huge margin either side of them.[/quote]Completely agree.I was only looking fpr a bite [;)]

[quote user="EssexWhite"][quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="EssexWhite"][quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]Can you imagine being a Leeds fan and hearing how our game turned and ended up. They must be wondering how they can get back at us.[/quote] to your first line, it was particularly gutting. to your second line, win our games in hand, simple. You haven''t topped the table on merit yet fellas,[/quote]

Haven''t topped the table on merit! Give me a break! games in hand or not, we top the table with the most points.

I expect a much fresher Walsall to push you close on tuesday, followed by Brighton who are a decent away side. I''ll give you Oldham [;)]

Our tough march seems to be the same for the teams around us.

Leeds fans on there forums, keep saying that we will have our blip soon. Well...Our blip is happening and with the exception of Millwall, we keep winning.

Instead of looking up its below i would worry about.
[/quote] you know what I meant, you only have 45 points to play for, we have 51. Anyway, anything less than 7 points from those is a travesty, and I fully expect us to remain unbeaten at home throughout that run. There will be more twists and turns, but it says a lot that we have had a torrid january and february and yet still could be top (games in hand taken in to account). You are just as prone to falling off your perch as we are (were). We will hit form again, whether it will give us the title or not i''m not sure. and as for your last comment, if we should worry about below, so should you! though think neither of us should worry, we''re virtually promoted. Charlton are in a league of their own, and will finish 3rd with huge margin either side of them.[/quote]

Strange situation at the moment. Both of us have it in our own hands to win the league, yes you have 2 games in hand but you still have to visit Carrow Road. You missed a big opportunity last week against Hartlepool to really put yourselves back in the driving seat. We have been pretty ropey over the last 4 games but have somehow won 3 of them having been a goal down and lost the other at Millwall - as you well know, not an easy game. You have Walsall at home which is not a gimme by any means - they are the only team to stop us scoring all season in a 0-0 draw here early this season.

Still think we will both go up automatically though.

[quote user="Stevie Wonder"]

[quote user="EssexWhite"][quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="EssexWhite"][quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]Can you imagine being a Leeds fan and hearing how our game turned and ended up. They must be wondering how they can get back at us.[/quote] to your first line, it was particularly gutting. to your second line, win our games in hand, simple. You haven''t topped the table on merit yet fellas,[/quote]

Haven''t topped the table on merit! Give me a break! games in hand or not, we top the table with the most points.

I expect a much fresher Walsall to push you close on tuesday, followed by Brighton who are a decent away side. I''ll give you Oldham [;)]

Our tough march seems to be the same for the teams around us.

Leeds fans on there forums, keep saying that we will have our blip soon. Well...Our blip is happening and with the exception of Millwall, we keep winning.

Instead of looking up its below i would worry about.
[/quote] you know what I meant, you only have 45 points to play for, we have 51. Anyway, anything less than 7 points from those is a travesty, and I fully expect us to remain unbeaten at home throughout that run. There will be more twists and turns, but it says a lot that we have had a torrid january and february and yet still could be top (games in hand taken in to account). You are just as prone to falling off your perch as we are (were). We will hit form again, whether it will give us the title or not i''m not sure. and as for your last comment, if we should worry about below, so should you! though think neither of us should worry, we''re virtually promoted. Charlton are in a league of their own, and will finish 3rd with huge margin either side of them.[/quote]

Strange situation at the moment. Both of us have it in our own hands to win the league, yes you have 2 games in hand but you still have to visit Carrow Road. You missed a big opportunity last week against Hartlepool to really put yourselves back in the driving seat. We have been pretty ropey over the last 4 games but have somehow won 3 of them having been a goal down and lost the other at Millwall - as you well know, not an easy game. You have Walsall at home which is not a gimme by any means - they are the only team to stop us scoring all season in a 0-0 draw here early this season.

Still think we will both go up automatically though.

[/quote]

absolutely fair comment, I had a feeling millwall would beat you, they are one of those bas tard sides that raise themselves for the bigger sides and lose to the southends of this world.

No doubt your playing better at the moment and are in better form, but I think we showed today (I was at orient) that we have got the playing badly out of our system and now it is just getting the goals.

As I''ve said before I think you will do us at CR, but we''ll see. the more i think about it the more I want it!

[quote user="EssexWhite"][quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]Can you imagine being a Leeds fan and hearing how our game turned and ended up.

to your second line, win our games in hand, simple. You haven''t topped the table on merit yet fellas,[/quote]Winning your games in hand means nothing unless you cone to Carrow Road and get something out of the game. On current away form, do you think that will happen?

we''re more than capable of getting a draw. I don''t think we''ll win. We''ll see, its not cast in stone you will win. You lot should no more than most that football doesn''t always follow the script

[quote user="EssexWhite"]we''re more than capable of getting a draw. I don''t think we''ll win. We''ll see, its not cast in stone you will win. You lot should no more than most that football doesn''t always follow the script[/quote]

Yes but its a good job you had own goal playing yesterday, the keeper had it covered untill the defender lifted his boot

At the end of the day, who cares about Leeds? It''s Charlton and Colchester I care about. I don''t care whether we go up as first or second.

twists and turns .

easy really ...we got off to a bad start , you went 13 points above us .

we caught you and now 4 points in front .

shows your form of late is not good ..our is .

I think Billy Bremner is Pain Boy! It''s the way he reasures us how good Leeds are [^o)]

Just want him to come on and tell us they''re better than us because they have 2 games in hand on us, the thing is they are becoming slightly irrelevant now... [:)]

[quote user="NCFCWebbo"]

Just want him to come on and tell us they''re better than us because they have 2 games in hand on us,

[/quote]But you have to remember they have to WIN the games in hand (and the way there playing i can see them drawing and not winning them) to overtake us

and leeds have only won 3 from the last 11 games in all competitions.

i make that roughly just over 20% wins .

poor old leeds hey..following the trend of  last season .

tbh its not leeds winning, its charlton, swindon, col who and millwall losing we should be more interested in. Dont get me wrong would love to win the division but leeds could be a blessing in descuise, pushing each other till the end.We are the Two clubs are easily the best two in the divison. :D

[quote user="cityislife"]tbh its not leeds winning, its charlton, swindon, col who and millwall losing we should be more interested in. Dont get me wrong would love to win the division but leeds could be a blessing in descuise, pushing each other till the end.We are the Two clubs are easily the best two in the divison. :D[/quote]

Completely agree,

alot of you guys think that just because your in bad form it will just carry on and on. It doesnt work like that and you know it. Maybe we wont get 9 points from those games but we won''t lose any of them, and we will regain some sort of form, and you will not win every game.

those who think just because we are in bad form now (4 months before the end of the season) it doesn''t mean the title is yours.