Sign in to follow this  
paul moy

Top on merit

Leeds have lost 1-2 to the mighty Walsall, and Leeds cannot overhaul us with games in hand. It just shows that points on the board are better than games in hand.  

Indeed, 4 points + much worse goal difference behind and only 1 game in hand. For about 1/1000000000th of a second I felt sorry for Leeds but nah, stuff ''em. Hope they drop into the play-offs and go out in the final by a freak own-goal.

Good job I''m not suspiscious or I may read something into the number of posts on my thread above!!!

[8] We''re at the top top top [8]  Funny how all the teams around us just can''t stop losing! And well done Posh for beating the scum of East Anglia!

What a great feeling it is now its ours to lose. Hopefully we can keep doing what we do best and see the job through.

Yes it does look like Leeds can''t take the pressure. And the fact that they can turn it on against Man U and Spurs but not Walsall and Wycombe does not say much for the character of their players.

But we have been moving forwards since September. We need to remain focussed even though there''s nothing in front of us. We have to propel ourselves over the line now.

Yes but don''t forget that these self anointed Champions of Europe have still got erm...... erm...... the highest number of wins at Elland rd of any team in this league this season and erm... erm... the best Norwich reject called "Hoooooooozey" in the league and erm..... erm..... erm........ to boast about.[:S]