Sign in to follow this  
Brendo

Everybody Calm Down.

Yes, we are top of the League no doubt. [:)] Very good news. [Y] But hey, lets not get cocky and arrogant to Leeds and the rest now. It''s only ours to throw away now, and how mightily stupid would we look if that did happen. I have 100% confidence in us to go up, however I dont see where being big-headed is going to get us?

On a sober note, we have only played 2/3 of the season. However we are on top for now which is all we can do, it is in our own hands now.

[quote user="glove1"]past your bedtime brendan - no we wont calm down. scum lost leeds lost end of.[/quote]I for one am absolutely DELIGHTED! I think tonight has been made better by our late winner saturday....bring on saturday!

Yes, I''m happy it''s great news. [:D] I just dont really like this attitide, showing no one else any respect. If we were swapped positions with Leeds, then we would like this attitute towards us? Did god not say "Treat others how you would like to be treated yourself"?[:)] Anyway glove, whats the point of patronising me, doesnt really make you look big to be honest.

[quote user="Brendan"]Yes, we are top of the League no doubt. [:)] Very good news. [Y]

But hey, lets not get cocky and arrogant to Leeds and the rest now. It''s only ours to throw away now, and how mightily stupid would we look if that did happen. I have 100% confidence in us to go up, however I dont see where being big-headed is going to get us?

[/quote]

Going up, going up, going up.....

We''re by far the greatest team, the world has ever seen

We, are, top of the league, say we, are top of the league

Yeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

[quote user="Brendan"]Yes, we are top of the League no doubt. [:)] Very good news. [Y]

But hey, lets not get cocky and arrogant to Leeds and the rest now. It''s only ours to throw away now, and how mightily stupid would we look if that did happen. I have 100% confidence in us to go up, however I dont see where being big-headed is going to get us?

[/quote]

Going up, going up, going up.....

We''re by far the greatest team, the world has ever seen

We, are, top of the league, say we, are top of the league

Yeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I am a Norwich fan. This suggests I dont care how Ipswich are doing. I would like them to lose yes, but I am more worried about our own club, as you should be too. This is also a Norwich forum to discuss the team we all so love very much. [:)]Why mention those dirty people on here? [N]

No need to calm down. Just the need to stop being cocky towards leeds. It could still come and bite us on the arse. Lets focus on what we are doing and be excited about what we are achieving not what Leeds aren''t.

If Leeds had one tonight I would have given them respect, especially given their schedule.

I have given Col U respect for their win and chances........................................but hey! I''m loving this season and REALLY looking forward to Saturday when we should all be there with an attitude of driving the team on to fight and nail this league. Every diminishing game is like a cup final.

[quote user="The Saturday Boy"]Theres just been someone called BrendanNCFC winding up the scum on twtd - sure you didn''t get carried away yourself mate![/quote]Not sure what you mean mate. [;)]

This is why we all love football Brendan - for nights like this.

Let people enjoy the moment and give up with your patronising posts trying to tell everyone what to do.

I''m sure no one thinks the title is "in the bag" but it''s ours to lose so let''s enjoy a rare bit of ''success''/good form and see how the rest of the season pans out.

I''m enjoying it too mate. [:D] You make me out to be some sort of Oposing fan?Anyway, I love showing support in favour of Norwich obviously. But when arrogance is shown towards other clubs, well I dont see where that gets us? If people did this to us, well we''d hate them. I for one would like to be known as a friendly, nice guy. Not a cocky and arrogant one. Anyway, top of the League. [Y] Come on you Yellows, I say! [:)]

[quote user="Brendan"]I''m enjoying it too mate. [:D] You make me out to be some sort of Oposing fan?

Anyway, I love showing support in favour of Norwich obviously. But when arrogance is shown towards other clubs, well I dont see where that gets us? If people did this to us, well we''d hate them. I for one would like to be known as a friendly, nice guy. Not a cocky and arrogant one.

Anyway, top of the League. [Y] Come on you Yellows, I say! [:)]

[/quote]

Brendan, nice guys finish last - cocky and arrogant ones (like a certain Mr.Lambert) finish first

[quote user="Brendan"]Yes, I''m happy it''s great news. [:D] I just dont really like this attitide, showing no one else any respect. If we were swapped positions with Leeds, then we would like this attitute towards us? Did god not say "Treat others how you would like to be treated yourself"?[:)]

Anyway glove, whats the point of patronising me, doesnt really make you look big to be honest.
[/quote]

He would have said something like that. I haven''t finished the bible yet but I''m sure he would have added something like "It''s ok to go a bit a mental when you''re top of the league and Ipswich and Leeds both lose. In fact you can act a bit of a twat for a little while and take the piss wherever you can." He would probably have warned though, "If you over do it though I will teach you lesson." I think that''s what''s happened to the fans of those two teams. He''s a bit like Hoolahan, he moves in mysterious ways.