Sign in to follow this  
Wandsworth Canary

Tranmere Game on Sky

Sat 27 Crystal Palace v Cardiff (12.45pm) Sky Sports 1Sky Sports HD112.30pm Championship
Sat 27 TBC v TBC (7.00pm) Sky Sports X7.00pm La Liga
Sat 27 TBC v TBC (9.00pm) Sky Sports X9.00pm La Liga
Sun 28 Burnley v Blackburn (12.00pm) Sky Sports 1Sky Sports HD112.00pm Premier League
Sun 28 Carlisle v Southampton (1.30pm) Sky Sports 2Sky Sports HD21.00pm JP Trophy Final
Sun 28 Liverpool v Sunderland (4.00pm) Sky Sports 1Sky Sports HD13.00pm Premier League
Sun 28 TBC v TBC (8.00pm) Sky Sports 1Sky Sports HD17.00pm La Liga
Mon 29 Newcastle v N Forest (7.45pm) Sky Sports 1Sky Sports HD17.30pm Championship

for oce sky have done us a favour, with us also having a game on the monday due to easter, gives us an extra days rest/preparation for easter mondays game.

Am I the only one who doesnt want to be on sky against Leeds?Yes, we get a little bit more money. But we seem to do not so well on tv, plus IF we lose, then everybody will be watching, and it could mean us going second in the league. [:''(]

There is no announcement on our site yet. I''m wondering if maybe more than one game is being moved - usually when a TV game is announced it goes up on both teams'' sites almost simultaneously.

I wonder if Sky have put the Tranmere game down as the game we clinch promotion(if results keep going our way)?

Also, surely surely they will show the Leeds game! Theyd be fools not to.

[quote user="First Wizard"]I would have thought that the Leeds game was a cert.............no logic at all to it![:S][/quote]

Leeds have two scheduled live games on Sky between now and May, so that''s probably why Sky wont show our game against them, Because unless your name is Newcastle United you will do well to get more than 3 or 4 live games on in a season.

[quote user="barclayendstand"]I have friends who have booked train tickets for the Tranmere game on the Saturday. Guess Sky don''t think about things like that.[/quote]True, but then I have friends who wont be booking train tickets for the Leeds game until its confirmed its not on Sky. Unfortunaetly football fans do have to think about things like that as the dates of football games are subject to change (Whether it be due to the TV, weather, progression in the FA cup, FA cup replays etc)

We''re on sky!!! Yaaayyy!!! That means we don''t have to go all the way to Liverpool!!!!

In your Liverpool slums....[8]

[quote user="Mark Rivers..."]If it''s a standard off peak/anytime return you can get a refund (minus a £10 fee). If they got advance tickets they are buggered![/quote]

I thought you may be able to change advanced tickets subject to the £10 fee. Check with your ticket office.

Thankfully it doesn''t effect me.