Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Yeovil V Col Who.

[quote user="First Wizard"]Just as vital as the Leeds game to us..........Come on Owen T J![/quote]OTJ to score the winner...sweet[Y]

we must not worry to much about other teams(it hepls when they drop points i know) we just need to keep winning[Y]

[quote user="SimonOTBC"]

Just about to post the same thing! More important than to us than the Leeds game really.

I reckon this might be a draw, 1-1.

[/quote]

Totally agree Simon, it the gap between 2nd and 3rd which should concern us more.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="SimonOTBC"]

Just about to post the same thing! More important than to us than the Leeds game really.

[/quote]

Totally agree Simon, it the gap between 2nd and 3rd which should concern us more.

[/quote]

Are you that worried who catches Leeds?[:D]

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="SimonOTBC"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Are you that worried who catches Leeds?[:D]

[/quote]

Oh cocky eh?[;)]

Anything other than an away win would be a fantastic result for us.  Fingers crossed and far more interested in this result than the leeds one

Can''t decide about Colchester - they are not the team we saw at Carrow Rd on the opening day (was Lambert''s team for a start!), but they must be better that the shambles we put to the sword at their place. They''ve fluffed their lines on the big occasions though.

So i think Charlton, despite their obvious current blip, and Swindon are the main threats to second.

[quote user="First Wizard"]Just as vital as the Leeds game to us..........Come on Owen T J![/quote]

Just shows why a loan move for Tudur Jones is a shrewd option. Gets him fit and if he could help take points off our rivals which is brilliant. Bit different from Glenn Roeder sending Jamie Cureton to Barnsley. I know he only got 2 goals but they contributed to Barnsley getting points.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="SimonOTBC"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Spot on, couldnt care less about the Leeds result win or lose makes no difference.. Despite what we did to them a few weeks ago, the whingers still pose a threat and I will be watching their result tonight. In the mean time I will be on Waccoe hoping for a Walsall goal, if that happens and manure  do well the site will be lit up with foul language and abuse, dont miss it!

But they''re 7 points effectively 8 with the goal difference...That''s 2 games we would have to lose and 1 draw and 3 they''d have to win (or something like that)