Sign in to follow this  
birchfest

Spainboy, who is top?

Is he going to come on here and admit we are a better team now that Leeds have thrown away their advantage? I doubt it, but I must addmit it feels good after he first claimed we wouldnt catch them, and then claimed we wouldnt keep would stay top and now he has egg on his face again as he cant even use the two games in hand card that he had been throwing around!Long way to go, but Im more worried about Col U now than Leeds or Charlton who both appear to be imploding! Spainboy....ahahahahahahaha

Enjoy yet another season of abject failure in league 1 next year Leeds.. you wont get in the top 2 this year and will end up crying on the telly in the play off semis.

Still a long way to go and things could change, I do not fear Colchester or Swindon and frankly feel its a 2 horse race.  Colchester and Swindon do not have the staying power and will slip up soon

On another note, as it stands as I write this Norwich are the best team in the division...simple...no arguments...fact!

I would love to see the comments on that sad leeds site called "We are the champions, the champions of Europe"  no doubt more bad language and hatred of Norwich...don''t you just love it...LOL

OTBC

St.John

[:@] Why care about some pathetic little chav Leeds fan?!?Ignore him and he''ll jog on. I would like to discuss Norwich on here, not Leeds fans. After all this is a NCFC forum, right?

[quote user="Brendan"][:@] Why care about some pathetic little chav Leeds fan?!?Ignore him and he''ll jog on. I would like to discuss Norwich on here, not Leeds fans. After all this is a NCFC forum, right?[/quote] This is true listen to him people who cares about a scummy leeds fan

Apoligies to those upset by this, but it is funny! I genuinly dont have a problem with them, just enjoying our moment of knowing its now ours to loose, despite everything he said!

[quote user="birchfest"]Apoligies to those upset by this, but it is funny! I genuinly dont have a problem with them, just enjoying our moment of knowing its now ours to loose, despite everything he said![/quote]Im not remotely upset, its just getting very boring the Spainboy taunt posts, when most likely he isnt seeing them....

UP WITH THE COLU, WE''RE GOING UP WITH THE COLU!

Nah not really, but they need to watch out!

Who was the numpty Leeds fan on here the other day saying they had three EASY home games coming up?I I bet he has now gone into hiding.....

[quote user="Barclayman"][quote user="birchfest"]Apoligies to those upset by this, but it is funny! I genuinly dont have a problem with them, just enjoying our moment of knowing its now ours to loose, despite everything he said![/quote]Im not remotely upset, its just getting very boring the Spainboy taunt posts, when most likely he isnt seeing them....[/quote]whens the next huckerbysboot update?

[quote user="newcastle uni canary"][quote user="Barclayman"][quote user="birchfest"]Apoligies to those upset by this, but it is funny! I genuinly dont have a problem with them, just enjoying our moment of knowing its now ours to loose, despite everything he said![/quote]Im not remotely upset, its just getting very boring the Spainboy taunt posts, when most likely he isnt seeing them....[/quote]whens the next huckerbysboot update?[/quote]Saturday, new podcast will be done, been bit slack with it, other stuff on plate etc...