Sign in to follow this  
Beauseant

Are we top on merit now?

Just wondering, or can we only do that if there are at least thirty days in a month or Jupiter is aligned with Mars?

I''m sure Billy Bremner will know.......

Me, being a nice guy, actually feels a little bit sorry for them.We all said the Leeds slump would happen, and they wouldn''t believe us.[:)]

[quote user="morty"]Me, being a nice guy, actually feels a little bit sorry for them.

We all said the Leeds slump would happen, and they wouldn''t believe us.

[:)]
[/quote]

You big fat liar Morty![;)]

[quote user="Beauseant"]

Just wondering, or can we only do that if there are at least thirty days in a month or Jupiter is aligned with Mars?

[/quote]

Allan Clarke, Lee Chapman, Gary Mac, Tony Yeboah, Tony Dorigo, David Batty your boys are taking one elland'' of a beating!!!!!!!!!!!!! Northern monkeys!!!!!!!! 

Spain boy, sshhhhhhh!!!

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="morty"]Me, being a nice guy, actually feels a little bit sorry for them.We all said the Leeds slump would happen, and they wouldn''t believe us.[:)][/quote]

[/quote]Honestly, I actually do feel a bit sorry for them.I know the feeling when your team rips your heart right out of your chest and stamps on it, I suspect you probably do too.[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="morty"]Me, being a nice guy, actually feels a little bit sorry for them.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Honestly, I actually do feel a bit sorry for them.

I know the feeling when your team rips your heart right out of your chest and stamps on it, I suspect you probably do too.

[/quote]

Yes, I know what you mean mate, I''ve felt it too many times!

Just tried to have a look on Waccoe, but I think it''s gone into meltdown!

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="morty"]Me, being a nice guy, actually feels a little bit sorry for them.We all said the Leeds slump would happen, and they wouldn''t believe us.[:)][/quote]

[/quote]Honestly, I actually do feel a bit sorry for them.I know the feeling when your team rips your heart right out of your chest and stamps on it, I suspect you probably do too.[:)][/quote]

[/quote]Bless em, how their words have come back to bite them after proclaiming they had the league won in November.Its only their first loss at home, but I think the blip has officially become a slump now.

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Honestly, I actually do feel a bit sorry for them.

I know the feeling when your team rips your heart right out of your chest and stamps on it, I suspect you probably do too.

[/quote]

[/quote]

I was looking at Waccoe and then it crashed - probably in sympathy with Leeds promotion hopes

I can empathise with the Leeds fans - after all we''ve had enough cr@p seasons recently and I dont know a footy fan that isnt optimistic when theyre winning - cluck aside - so the gloating was understandable

In that respect the 7-1 was probably the best thing that could have happened, along with Brentford (A)  - it gave us a wake up call and a sense of reason, which is why we''re top now

Unfortunately for us (and Leeds) I think we''ll be playing at Col Who again next season - and possibly Swindon, alongside Pompey, Burnley (and hopefully) Wet Sham

Leeds?  I''m sure they''ll just LURVE Rochdale (A) - and they can always have another crack at the JPT..[:D]

Guys - we all feel hugely optimistic and yes we are top on merit. However it could all go wrong. We have 15 games to go and are in agreat place BUT we dont want to be like the disrespectful Leeds fans who were giving it large on here. Let''s just keep calm and carry on supporting the team. Give it large once we have passed the winning post and not before IMHO

[quote user="morty"]Me, being a nice guy, actually feels a little bit sorry for them.We all said the Leeds slump would happen, and they wouldn''t believe us.[:)][/quote]Feel sorry for Leeds!HA! Maybe after their team bottles it in this division for another 6 or 7 seasons, then I might start to feel a little sorry for the buggers.

[quote user="Wembley_Canary"][quote user="morty"]Me, being a nice guy, actually feels a little bit sorry for them.We all said the Leeds slump would happen, and they wouldn''t believe us.[:)][/quote]Feel sorry for Leeds!HA! Maybe after their team bottles it in this division for another 6 or 7 seasons, then I might start to feel a little sorry for the buggers.[/quote]Don''t worry, my moment of sorrow has passed now.[:)]

[quote user="Jem"]Guys - we all feel hugely optimistic and yes we are top on merit. However it could all go wrong. We have 15 games to go and are in agreat place BUT we dont want to be like the disrespectful Leeds fans who were giving it large on here. Let''s just keep calm and carry on supporting the team. Give it large once we have passed the winning post and not before IMHO[/quote]a very level headed reply...what are you doing posting it on here??????? [;)][H][;)]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Jem"]Guys - we all feel hugely optimistic and yes we are top on merit. However it could all go wrong. We have 15 games to go and are in agreat place BUT we dont want to be like the disrespectful Leeds fans who were giving it large on here. Let''s just keep calm and carry on supporting the team. Give it large once we have passed the winning post and not before IMHO[/quote]a very level headed reply...what are you doing posting it on here??????? [;)][H][;)][/quote]

Agreed, but it is nice. I think the problem stemmed from when the muppets come on our forum and take the pi$$, mind you I wouldn''t ever go on the other boards as people who go on there are just as bad.

I absolutely hate Leeds, with only Ipswich coming ahead of them in my "most hatred league table" I don''t care who gets promoted, apart from Leeds, seeing them sign Leeds are going up at White hart Lane last month, would be absolutely hilarious if they didn''t go up.

[quote user="Gazza"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

Allan Clarke, Lee Chapman, Gary Mac, Tony Yeboah, Tony Dorigo, David Batty your boys are taking one elland'' of a beating!!!!!!!!!!!!! Northern monkeys!!!!!!!! 

Spain boy, sshhhhhhh!!!

[/quote]

....and don''t forget that stupid bint on the FL show.