Sign in to follow this  
Canaries Utd

Supposing Norwich get promoted...

[quote user="morty"]Lol, I honestly don''t care.

Would be amusing to see Leeds blow it again though.
[/quote]

Wouldn''t want to see that TW*T from Col U get promoted either..

Colchester - A local derby, and more opportunities to wind up Cowling.Then maybe Swindon in the play-offs as Im living in reading and they are just down the road.

[quote user="Canaries Utd"]

[quote user="morty"]Lol, I honestly don''t care.Would be amusing to see Leeds blow it again though.[/quote]

Wouldn''t want to see that TW*T from Col U get promoted either..

[/quote]Yeah fair call.Ok, anyone but Leeds and Col Who.[:)]

Some of the nicest fans I''ve spoken to at games and over forums. Have no grudge against their club what so ever. Having done a lot of research and browsing as to what went on with the "Franchising" of Wimbledon, it''s not as black and white as people make it out to be either.

Fair enough if you still don''t like the way they came about, it''s your opion and i''l respect it, don''t, however, tell me what mine should be.Especially as people have probably on read one side of the story with regards to Wimbledon''s relocation.

I don`t really care who goes up with us IF we got promoted.I,m just hoping there is no triumphalist City Hall do.End of the day it was poor management that got us down.

[quote user="Croydon Canary"] it was poor management that got us down.[/quote]

...and it will be excellent management from Lambert and the new team that have turned things around and taken us back up again - guess it depends if you want to look back or forward Croydon.

IF we win the league, and we do it in some style maybe a low key celebration is in order to recognise the achievements of those on the pitch who have done so much to put smiles back on peoples'' faces (they were not the hopeless loanees who got us here). I think they deserve that to be honest.

Well I see leeds doing what they do best and that is go on total burn out and miss out on play offs I see us Charlton and Millwall going up and we all stand up and cheer the binners as we pass them on thier way down, I feel a party in the Barclay coming on here  

[quote user="Lambo"]

Some of the nicest fans I''ve spoken to at games and over forums. Have no grudge against their club what so ever. Having done a lot of research and browsing as to what went on with the "Franchising" of Wimbledon, it''s not as black and white as people make it out to be either.

Fair enough if you still don''t like the way they came about, it''s your opion and i''l respect it, don''t, however, tell me what mine should be.Especially as people have probably on read one side of the story with regards to Wimbledon''s relocation.

[/quote]

Fair comment.

My objection is simply they are a bunch of thugs who play to intimidate their opponents rather than be the better team.  A side very much in the image of their manager.

[quote user="Lambo"]

[/quote]

I kind of agree with you on MK, I don''t agree with the way they got into the division but they do appear to have a great bunch of fans, very friendly and welcoming from my experience, a bit like Norwich fans and a lot unlike most other football clubs fans.